Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are good places to buy legit supreme, being in Australia it can be hard to cop.

I think Instagram, eBay and facebook groups are risky due to my lack of knowledge.

I know ProjectBlitz and Round two sell legit Supreme. Can anyone else please recommend some good places to purchase from? 
Copvsdrop.com heatclub.com crashstreet.com curatedsupply.com

sick.gif
 people wearing multiple box logos 

Y'all slowly making me fall in love with supreme.. not a fan of the boxed logo tees just don't get the hype... now that north face by any means jacket were clean... and I just copped all three blazer lower gt and I have white supreme 5's...and I got a 5 panel hat..I'm slowly building my collection... just most of this stuff I don't like...is the quality really tht good on supreme? I haven't had any of their clothing items... I can get pass looks if quality is A1

Y'all slowly making me fall in love with supreme.. not a fan of the boxed logo tees just don't get the hype... now that north face by any means jacket were clean... and I just copped all three blazer lower gt and I have white supreme 5's...and I got a 5 panel hat..I'm slowly building my collection... just most of this stuff I don't like...is the quality really tht good on supreme? I haven't had any of their clothing items... I can get pass looks if quality is A1
Nice to see you start your collection bro. In my experience, some of the top quality items arent necessarily the most hyped. Like this season, I think the velour crewneck is super nice but its sitting in some cw's still. But buy what you like...Supreme for the most part has great quality items.

Nice to see you start your collection bro. In my experience, some of the top quality items arent necessarily the most hyped. Like this season, I think the velour crewneck is super nice but its sitting in some cw's still. But buy what you like...Supreme for the most part has great quality items.
disagree on the quality. Quality sucks on most supreme stuff especially the screen print they use for shirts and hoodies. Good quality screen print does not fade away

disagree on the quality. Quality sucks on most supreme stuff especially the screen print they use for shirts and hoodies. Good quality screen print does not fade away

What about they're cut and sewn stuff? Like the hoodies and bomber jackets? That UC collab looked dope minus the eff you generation in the front

I love supreme hoodies. Been rocking my mendini hoodlie this week, quality feels great. Also on pocket tees or anything they use that material on (roma l/s).

Hats are hit or miss. I only have one pair of cargos but theyre really nice. The regular tees are nothing special but not ****** either

Last edited:
I love supreme hoodies. Been rocking my mendini hoodlie thios week, quality feels great. Also on pocket tees or anything they use that material on (roma l/s).

Hats are htvod miss. I only have one pair of cargos but theyre really nice. The regular tees are nothing special but not ****** either

Bet well imma try to cop something this week ... only way to know is to dive in thx guys

Just fixed those spelling errors smh lol

But yea i think youll be happy with most pieces. Love my rugby, striped crew, and striped cuff beanie from this season especially

walked into the store yesterday to cop the yellow tartan and it disappointed me ended up walking out with the burgundy flannel and a brick instead
smokin.gif

This Week 

Supreme x Levis Collabo

nthat.gif
  SOOO FIRE ^^^    must not buy anymore jackets!!  (Note To Self)

I like the regular bleached denim one the most but there aint nothing really special bout them. Not enough to pay that Supreme price tag.

Really like this collab but knowing Supreme that jacket will be $$$$. Might go for the 501s. What is the biggest waist size they make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom