Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the stripped half zip for week 1 drop and it is not light, it's a fleece material, similar to their hooodies

^
nthat.gif

So we get a Gucci tee before a Kim Jong-Un tee :smh: :smh: :smh:

I want my boy to blow up the world so we can party with 200 virgins and get fed grapes :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
if they drop that Gucci tee itll be game over for Supreme in Atlanta.

so many folks will be copping the d-mall version tryna stunt.

Mannnn i might have to cop a supreme bot soon. I get 85% of what i want but that 15% kills me. This gucci tee and that astronaut jacket gonna be tough as well as the box logos

i hate when people wear a blue jean jacket with black jeans and vice versa

I used to be like that too but sometimes its hard to match the exact shade of denim so eff it

And i really regret passing on that hoodie. It was so slept on & sat on the site in every color for weeks but i was being cheap lol

Is it still in the NY store?

i know. i was just stating my personal opinion.

i have a hard time wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. lol.

its just my pseudo-ocd.
Man I think it looks swaggy when cats where a light denim jacket with black jeans... now vice a versa is ugly .... but when cats have a full denim matching set it's too much of one color... look like a damn mechanic... hate Canadian tuxedo when it's the same color ... no a denim shirt with darker denim pants is fly or colored....but idk to each his own

Last edited:

i know. i was just stating my personal opinion.

i have a hard time wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. lol.

its just my pseudo-ocd.
Man I think it looks swaggy when cats where a light denim jacket with black jeans... now vice a versa is ugly .... but when cats have a full denim matching set it's too much of one color... look like a damn mechanic... hate Canadian tuxedo when it's the same color ... no a denim shirt with darker denim pants is fly or colored....but idk to each his own
The best way to pull off a Canadian tux is playing with the indigo shades.

Lighter denim shirt + dark denim works incredibly well. Maybe I'm biased because I like Visvim/Kapital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom