Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man guys that tanker jacket was expensive but after seeing fit pics of it it might of been worth it:\

Pics :nerd:

I ****** up by not keeping up with the releases. It was the one thing I wanted from the preview

I'm gonna say '**** it' and cop the world famous half zip, but wonder which color?

Maybe the gray or black, still has them in my sizes. For anyone that has, is it lightweight, not thick like the basic Supreme pullover/zips?

Thanks

I'm gonna say '**** it' and cop the world famous half zip, but wonder which color?

Maybe the gray or black, still has them in my sizes. For anyone that has, is it lightweight, not thick like the basic Supreme pullover/zips?

Thanks
in person they are way nicer then the Rev Hoodie... That thing isn't cool in person

Rugby Sweatshirt is real thin too.. FYI

but some might like that!

in person they are way nicer then the Rev Hoodie... That thing isn't cool in person

Rugby Sweatshirt is real thin too.. FYI

but some might like that!

Cool. Yeah, I want a thin one like the stripped camo pullover I got last time.

Can wear it everyday due to the thinness and materials on it.

Thanks

I saw these in person and did not think they were lightweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom