Ok....what exactly does Shaq have against Dwight Howard?

Originally Posted by swooshallday

i don't know how 12 got that name. he should had never took that name...he should had come up with another name. lebron isn't going to be refer as "air". when vince had his glory people didn't refer him to "the human highlight flim". 12 is alright, but he ain't superman.
You make it sound like Shaq created the name "Superman".

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by swooshallday

i don't know how 12 got that name. he should had never took that name...he should had come up with another name. lebron isn't going to be refer as "air". when vince had his glory people didn't refer him to "the human highlight flim". 12 is alright, but he ain't superman.
You make it sound like Shaq created the name "Superman".

If I remember correctly Dwight didn't give the nickname to himself but other people started giving him the nickname Superman so it isn't his fault. He definitely fits the description of Superman better than Shaq though.

412ecf774135e974e2f1d7e7aeca8eb6-getty-95705409jm086_2010_nba_all_.jpg

Shaq is a great center, comparing Dwight with Shaq is really insulting because I don't think D12 would be dominant when Shaq played with really power centers...
Don't get wrong but Shaq is the one who needs to grow the *%@% up, I feel like when he isn't in the picture he always has to do some dumb !+*+ or make dumb comments to stay relevant..he's like the 50 cent of the NBA but that's just me!!!

Shaq is a bitter old man but I can see why he's mad.. Dwight is powering his way thru the league at a time when there's a lack of big centers.. Dwight is nowhere near the player that vintage Shaq was and that's all he's trying to say.. Not that he has to say it because people should readily recognize this fact..

Back
Top Bottom