Oh wow...my gf broke up w/me bc her grand parents don't approve of interracial relationships.

Bro it might just be that the girl is too weak-minded to do what she wants. If a grandparent doesn't love because of the spouse's race, then they were not !$!* in the first place. I love my grandmom to death, and I let her voice her opinion, but I will never let her determine how I run my life.

I also believe there could be truth in that she just doesn't want the relationship anymore...either way, enjoy your youth bro. I imagine you are too young to be tying yourself up anyway. when she comes back for the D, hit it one time and be done with her.

Racism sucks big time!

Wish I had a DAD like you
tired.gif

some uncivil !!#@ , ignorance from the late 1850 presented nowadays , GET OVER IT OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK . now what !

some uncivil !!#@ , ignorance from the late 1850 presented nowadays , GET OVER IT OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK . now what !

just move on if she really cared shed stay witchu; that was just her chance to end it so she took it. all females are the same if they want out, they'll wait/find an opportunity to get out; go smash another broad itll make you feel better.

just move on if she really cared shed stay witchu; that was just her chance to end it so she took it. all females are the same if they want out, they'll wait/find an opportunity to get out; go smash another broad itll make you feel better.

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

sad.. but her parents concerns are more important.. so just do you and move on to the next chick
indifferent.gif

sad.. but her parents concerns are more important.. so just do you and move on to the next chick
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

indifferent.gif

thats sort of true. if my girls parents dont approve me and we still together itll be awkward everytime im around them. mind you if this is the chick your living your whole life wit, then ur dealing with her parents forever..AKA MEET THE FOCKERS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

indifferent.gif

thats sort of true. if my girls parents dont approve me and we still together itll be awkward everytime im around them. mind you if this is the chick your living your whole life wit, then ur dealing with her parents forever..AKA MEET THE FOCKERS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I RUN NEW YORK

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by seniosoul

if she loved you she wouldn't care what anyone said.
she don't love you and she don't got your back...take it in stride and keep moving.

its not always that simple...

sorry to hear tho OP...glad my parents aren't like that

tired.gif

I don't think Mytmouse ever felt love

laugh.gif
 cuz i'm being real i never felt love?

Originally Posted by I RUN NEW YORK

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by seniosoul

if she loved you she wouldn't care what anyone said.
she don't love you and she don't got your back...take it in stride and keep moving.

its not always that simple...

sorry to hear tho OP...glad my parents aren't like that

tired.gif

I don't think Mytmouse ever felt love

laugh.gif
 cuz i'm being real i never felt love?

in high school i was dating a colombian dude and my mother and i decide to tell my grandmother (who is a racist italian woman) but show her a picture of my friend who is dark-skinned....
mannnn... she was like ugh you don't see elephants *!$++%$ dogs do you.... i'm like how illogical are you those are two different species... you do see two different breeds of dogs though... which is essentially what is happening right now
indifferent.gif
shut her up good. racism from the older generations will remain until they all die off

Back
Top Bottom