Oh wow...my gf broke up w/me bc her grand parents don't approve of interracial relationships.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by seniosoul

if she loved you she wouldn't care what anyone said.
she don't love you and she don't got your back...take it in stride and keep moving.
I agree but I'm not going to sit here and say it's easy for someone to go against their family.  But it sounds like she didn't fight for you at all.  Thats very telling about her as a partner even if it's a fight against the biggest "enemy" possible..
I agree with all of this.

Skeezers tend to make excuses like this when they find someone else. Her life is starting to come together, you're holding it back. Stay in your lane, the one all the way on the right.

Skeezers tend to make excuses like this when they find someone else. Her life is starting to come together, you're holding it back. Stay in your lane, the one all the way on the right.

she don't love you and she don't got your back...take it in stride and keep moving.
Basically.

went through the same thing myself let's just say i won

Basically.

went through the same thing myself let's just say i won

...some things never change...unless you planned on making her wifey...probably a a clue that u didn't mean much to her...KEEP ON MOVIN...

...some things never change...unless you planned on making her wifey...probably a a clue that u didn't mean much to her...KEEP ON MOVIN...

It's not just because of her family that she broke up with you. It must have to do with some other issues you two have been having, and thats just a more explainable reason. Her grand parents need to go out side of their ranch. What world are they living in? Really? Don't approve of interracial relationship? Good thing is you can still smash right? They didn't say about interracial s3x right. haha

It's not just because of her family that she broke up with you. It must have to do with some other issues you two have been having, and thats just a more explainable reason. Her grand parents need to go out side of their ranch. What world are they living in? Really? Don't approve of interracial relationship? Good thing is you can still smash right? They didn't say about interracial s3x right. haha

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

My on again, off again broke it off for good because she couldn't deal with her family being mad at her for dating a brotha.

Apparently, her father has been having sleepless nights over this. Her mother thinks it's best to just break it off.

laugh.gif
@ "sleepless nights" I can see old man tossing and turning, waking up in cold sweat, popping medication to stay sane.

On-again, off-again gf huh?
grin.gif
  Looks like ol' girl has found an excuse that you can't refute. Keep it moving

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

My on again, off again broke it off for good because she couldn't deal with her family being mad at her for dating a brotha.

Apparently, her father has been having sleepless nights over this. Her mother thinks it's best to just break it off.

laugh.gif
@ "sleepless nights" I can see old man tossing and turning, waking up in cold sweat, popping medication to stay sane.

On-again, off-again gf huh?
grin.gif
  Looks like ol' girl has found an excuse that you can't refute. Keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom