OH SNAP! Nike Air Trainer SC II SUMMER 2011 via TheShoeGame.com

always wondered when they would do this shoe. Musthave been a patent hold up. Cant imagine what else it could be to delay the retro so long especially after they had retroed the trainer 1, and tranier Sc hi and low and trainer 3

always wondered when they would do this shoe. Musthave been a patent hold up. Cant imagine what else it could be to delay the retro so long especially after they had retroed the trainer 1, and tranier Sc hi and low and trainer 3

I love the original design...what Nike has done with it though is beyond incomprehensible...
sick.gif

Sometimes I wonder why Nike releases trainers. They never do them properly and they always sit.

Sometimes I wonder why Nike releases trainers. They never do them properly and they always sit.

Originally Posted by blakperl

Let's try to get a petition of some sort and let it be known we want og colors. Somehow we gotta get their attention.

Asian-I hope you right and they troll on here to see whuss good.

there's already one on facebook has been for a while now

Originally Posted by blakperl

Let's try to get a petition of some sort and let it be known we want og colors. Somehow we gotta get their attention.

Asian-I hope you right and they troll on here to see whuss good.

there's already one on facebook has been for a while now

I saw the samples today as well. Pretty disappointing. No OG colorways that I saw, there was a white/grey/light blue that looked like it could be but I'm not 100%. The neon one is just still neon, they didn't fix it to make it true to OG. Quality looks about the same as the SC Highs.

I saw the samples today as well. Pretty disappointing. No OG colorways that I saw, there was a white/grey/light blue that looked like it could be but I'm not 100%. The neon one is just still neon, they didn't fix it to make it true to OG. Quality looks about the same as the SC Highs.

Back
Top Bottom