OH SNAP! Nike Air Trainer SC II SUMMER 2011 via TheShoeGame.com

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Wow. I have been advocating FOR YEARS a long with Wally to get a retro of this shoe and finally Nike Gives us a retro. MY ONE AND ONLY QUESTION IS, WHO IN THE HELL.......IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLOR BLOCKING ON THIS SHOE? This is absolutely HORRIBLE. How do you turn THIS

INTO THIS!!!!!!!

There was a reason the color lining was blue, it made the shoe POP! And what the hell is up with the dark grey accents? I don't know who was in charge of choosing colors on this shoe but let them go back to coloring in air force 1's or something and get someone that KNOW"S SHOES to handle this legendary shoe. We've waited WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to long for someone to come a long and jack up the color's. Get it right.
I agree 100%. If they do release a shoe after so long they should stick to the original color scheme. That turquoise "POP"s like a mofo.

the sample loos like complete garbage, if they come out like that. 50 shoes a year will never be bought again, i will leave the shoe game!! the bootie is like 2 inches way to short. looks like $%+! nike, better do something QUICK!

the sample loos like complete garbage, if they come out like that. 50 shoes a year will never be bought again, i will leave the shoe game!! the bootie is like 2 inches way to short. looks like $%+! nike, better do something QUICK!

Let's try to get a petition of some sort and let it be known we want og colors. Somehow we gotta get their attention.

Asian-I hope you right and they troll on here to see whuss good.

Let's try to get a petition of some sort and let it be known we want og colors. Somehow we gotta get their attention.

Nike could get a lot of people on board with this line if
they start it out with a true reproduction. Like they did with
the Air Jordans at first to spark interest then bombard with
the new stuff

Nike could get a lot of people on board with this line if
they start it out with a true reproduction. Like they did with
the Air Jordans at first to spark interest then bombard with
the new stuff

i'm worried about how they will turn out but at least they are trying 
ohwell.gif

i hope they stay true though
pimp.gif

i'm worried about how they will turn out but at least they are trying 
ohwell.gif

i hope they stay true though
pimp.gif

its not a huge drastic change, i'll still cop da retros...its not like we're talking about how they molested da tech trainers...

its not a huge drastic change, i'll still cop da retros...its not like we're talking about how they molested da tech trainers...

Back
Top Bottom