OH SNAP! Nike Air Trainer SC II SUMMER 2011 via TheShoeGame.com

What's the point of just releasing some lame retro+ cw so they can go collect dust in outlet stores?

I have to think they plan on releasing the OG cw at some point.

What's the point of just releasing some lame retro+ cw so they can go collect dust in outlet stores?

I have to think they plan on releasing the OG cw at some point.

not a fan of that c/w. i like what wally did w/ em tho. especially the infrared ps. never had a pair of these, but they will obviously hit sales racks so i'll cop a pair then.

not a fan of that c/w. i like what wally did w/ em tho. especially the infrared ps. never had a pair of these, but they will obviously hit sales racks so i'll cop a pair then.

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-2-retro.jpg
nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-2-black-red.jpg

Hopefully these are not the final product.

^^^^^You and me both, those photo shops Nike needs to check out the photoshops by wally in the other thread. These are going to flop HARD. Whats sad is it looks like this is their modern day interpretation of the original colors. They probably handed these shoes to someone that doesn't know jack !$$% about the history of this shoe and said here, choose color's you think people would wear. Come release date we'll know whats really up but i've said it before and I'll say it again, if this is what we get from Nike after all these years of waiting for this legendary shoe im officially done with them.

^^^^^You and me both, those photo shops Nike needs to check out the photoshops by wally in the other thread. These are going to flop HARD. Whats sad is it looks like this is their modern day interpretation of the original colors. They probably handed these shoes to someone that doesn't know jack !$$% about the history of this shoe and said here, choose color's you think people would wear. Come release date we'll know whats really up but i've said it before and I'll say it again, if this is what we get from Nike after all these years of waiting for this legendary shoe im officially done with them.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

whats wrong with the neons...one for me please...
They're missing the turquoise color lining

That and the neon doesn't look like neon, it looks like a dull lime-green.  It basically looks like a half@@@ attempt at getting the colorway right.  I've already resigned myself to the shape of the shoe being off, but why would they think this shoe would move units once it hits the racks?  I swear Nike just makes GR stuff with the intention of it hitting outlets and sales racks, and the other stuff either doesn't drop or gets limited release at HOH or something.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

whats wrong with the neons...one for me please...
They're missing the turquoise color lining

That and the neon doesn't look like neon, it looks like a dull lime-green.  It basically looks like a half@@@ attempt at getting the colorway right.  I've already resigned myself to the shape of the shoe being off, but why would they think this shoe would move units once it hits the racks?  I swear Nike just makes GR stuff with the intention of it hitting outlets and sales racks, and the other stuff either doesn't drop or gets limited release at HOH or something.

Back
Top Bottom