Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Rub it in 
laugh.gif

I've made trips just to catch certain movies in the theaters because I had heard that kind of praise, but I never made it out to see Mad Max unfortunately.

[quote name="a-friend"]What are some of you guys tear up scenes/eyes water/goosebumps/fight-or-flight scenes?

That scene that you know every time you see it, no matter how many times you see it, it still hits you in the feels, happy feels, sad feels, whatever.[/quote]- Sean: "It's not your fault."
- Will: "I know..."
- Sean: "No you don't. It's not your fault."
- Will: "I know."
- Sean: "No. Listen to me son. It's not your fault."
- Will: "I know that."
- Sean: "It's not your fault. It's not your fault."
- Will: "Don't f- with me, Sean. Not you."
- Sean: "It's not your fault.

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

"It don't matter what you tried to do, you couldn't destroy me! I'm still standing! I'm still strong!"

"Who will cry for the little boy
Lost and all alone?
Who will cry for the little boy
Abandoned without his own?

Who will cry for the little boy?
He cried himself to sleep.
He never had for keeps.

He walked the burning sand.
The boy inside the man.

Who knows well hurt and pain.
He died again and again.

A good boy he tried to be.
Who cries inside of me?"

Y'all don't even know, man. :\

Those scenes you guys named, are some real emotion tuggers.

Haven't seen Little Women or The Road, never got to finish Fruitvale.

The rest though, I concur, all great scenes.

That Antoine Fisher poem though, Will in the men's room at the station and Pitts character in Se7en at the end, man, those right there, whew.

Straight Outta Compton was a 2 1/2 hour movie that felt like 1 hr 45 min - at most - very good. Why is Dre Jameis Winston? 7/8.

Cooper seeing his kids on the space station in Interstellar. Also the last few minutes of that film also got me.

The ending of 12 Years of Slave.

Just about all of Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

CCoBB is one of my all-time favorites, it just strikes so many chords with me in my personal life.

What are some of you guys tear up scenes/eyes water/goosebumps/fight-or-flight scenes?

That scene that you know every time you see it, no matter how many times you see it, it still hits you in the feels, happy feels, sad feels, whatever.

I love/hate those.

Last edited:
I didn't like Death Proof much at all either.

Didn't even know QT said it's his weakest flick. Makes sense. He should omit that from his movie limit and make another one after H8teful 8.
i weep when i hear this, Death Proof is one of my favorite QT movies, Jackie Brown too. 
The one that most people love that I don't is RD

jackie brown was ok. probably tarantinos weakerfilms.

What are some of you guys tear up scenes/eyes water/goosebumps/fight-or-flight scenes?

That scene that you know every time you see it, no matter how many times you see it, it still hits you in the feels, happy feels, sad feels, whatever.

I love/hate those.

i am legend. after he loses his dog. when he goes back to the video store. he would always talk to the mannequin and proceed. when he goes back to video store this time he asks the mannequin to please say something. the feels bruh. you can see the final stage of acceptance. you are alone and have no one.

one more feels scene. on remember the titans. when jules visits burtier after his accident an he tells him they going to get old and fat and there aint going to be anymore of this black and white stuff.

feels bruhs.

Definitely forgot 2 more.

The monologue pmatic pmatic posted.

"You treat them like princesses, because that's what they are."

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

200w.gif

Realizing and living with your shortcomings is hard, but hoping your offspring doesn't pick them up is something fierce. :\

Watched U.N.C.L.E. last night and gotta say I enjoyed it a lot. Was a bit slow and not as much action as I thought it would have but I was impressed with the movie in general. Climax was pretty meh though. Actually can't lie movie was kinda a bore lol. Way too much dialogue and tried to be funny and missed a lot. Give it a solid 5.5/8

Last edited:
Pretty much the entire movie "Legends of the Fall" gets me everytime. His little brother samuel dying, his wife dying, his dad having a stroke, his Indian wife dying. Too many feels for 1 movie man.

And speaking of Pitt and Hopkins.............tears stream down my face at the end of "Meet Joe Black", I can't really explain it hahaha. They don't have a quality vid up on youtube but this is the scene I'm talking about

"That's Life, What can I tell you.
"Should I be afraid?
Not a man like you."

Back
Top Bottom