Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

finally getting around to watching nts 3rd favorite show of all time (behind BB and the wire of course) friday night light,bout to wrap up the first season and i must say its been pretty good,mad i didnt give it a chance when it originally came up but those were my college party days,didnt watch much tv around that time.but its been pretty good so far

DOPE is going to get a lot of play in my household this Summer. Flick is flames. Soundtrack just purchased

Zoe Kravitz is so damn fine.
You know a bird is pretty when she can rock Dookey braids and look good. Man, fine AF

Last edited:
Watching I heart huckabees.. David Russell isn't for me

Like three kings, the fighter.. Silver linings playbook.. But when it gets weird, just not my cup of tea

I've always forgot to mention this movie. Very good.

I watched it months ago. Enjoyed it a lot given the premise. I watched it right after another movie with the main character of this and Don Cheadle. Can't remember the name but it leaned more to comedy.

Last edited:
You didn't find that funny?
eyes.gif
Not my cup of tea. 

Though I did enjoy Michael Sheen's performance... somewhat 
wink.gif

DOPE is going to get a lot of play in my household this Summer. Flick is flames. Soundtrack just purchased

Zoe Kravitz is so damn fine.
You know a bird is pretty when she can rock Dookey braids and look good. Man, fine AF
its a good movie but has more then one corny-cringe worthy moments

Watching Old School...***** such a classic...so many quotables :rofl:

Still quote it all the time. "fresh beer," "earmuffs," "pretty nice little Saturday," and "you're crazy. I like you, but you're" crazy are just regular parts of my vocabulary now.

I also am a big fan of "sometimes you think you have true love, but then a couple of nude people jump out of the closet like a goddam magic show, ready to double team your girlfriend," but it's harder to work into a conversation.

That Chris Tucker Netflix special :x
I'm only 17 minutes in but these recycled jokes are killing me

Edit: it got better :lol:

Last edited:
It's seems standup is dead.
Every topic has been covered, every joke told.

Chris Tucker alive wasn't bad.
It wasn't good either though

Watching Old School...***** such a classic...so many quotables :rofl:

Still quote it all the time. "fresh beer," "earmuffs," "pretty nice little Saturday," and "you're crazy. I like you, but you're" crazy are just regular parts of my vocabulary now.

I also am a big fan of "sometimes you think you have true love, but then a couple of nude people jump out of the closet like a goddam magic show, ready to double team your girlfriend," but it's harder to work into a conversation.

I think what my friend is trying to say is true love is blind...

It's seems standup is dead.
Every topic has been covered, every joke told.

Chris Tucker alive wasn't bad.
It wasn't good either though
Standup isn't dead. Yall just sitting through very corny comedians
laugh.gif
A few still stand out, but the jokes are all the same even then.

Live shows is the only way to see stand up IMO.

Or a latenight fall asleep and it's on the tele type watch.

Back
Top Bottom