Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I managed to check out the Scream series on MTV.

In. It's the movie's, but more content, slower burn. :pimp:

Only complaint, wish it was HBO or Showtime for max usage.

Alien vs Predator was dope man.

You are tripping itsaboutime. For real

Which one?

I'm watching he sanaa Lathan one right now.. It was randomly on starz
That one!

It was aiiright.. Not as bad as I remember it, well didn't remember much about it to be honest..

Still not the movie I wanted though.. Like mortal kombat, if taken seriously I think you can have some good movies
I didn't like it at all.

It was a disappointment.

Last edited:
It's been my favorite of all the Predator movies since I initially saw it.

I remember my Father taking my brother and I to the Theatre to see the OG film when I was like 9/10yo , and I'd put AVP over that one even.

Terminator Geniysis didn't pass the Bechdel Test :lol: Plenty haven't but :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't see Bad Words, worth it? I'm interested in This Is Where I Leave You too.

Bad Words is cool. I watch it every time it's on.

Edit: About to watch a film called "Third Person" w/ Liam Neeson, Olivia Wilde, Adrien Brody, Maria Bello, Kin Bassinger, Mila Kunis, James Franco.

I recommend watching it if you can find it.
It's one one those intertwined tales where several different stories interlock across many different locations.
It's spread across the World which makes it even more interesting but Wilde(as always) kills her role. Brody too. Dope film

Directed by Paul Haggis

Last edited:
Erika Christensen :smokin

Appreciated. One of those non-traditionally sexy chicks.

Margarita levieva is like a better version of her

They're both fire. Thought Erika would be in bigger stuff. I think she started off as the female lead in the planet of the apes remake. She was also in Swim Fan, dude was dumb not to choose her crazy fine yambs.

Anyone watching this season of Strike Back? Just finished episode 4. RIP to my bae, hate it had to be her. Their team has had so many casualties.

First photo from the new, upcoming Sherlock special.

Last edited:
Did any of y'all know that original Jurrasic Park shoot was interrupted by a hurricane? Just saw a short doc about it on the Weather Channel. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom