Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Any of you guys heard about this Spoils Before Dying mini-series coming on IFC? Loaded cast - Wiig, Farrel, Tim Robbins, Maya Rudolph and Omar/Chalky White.

Just caught Ballers
smile.gif
Can't lie it's fun, generic as it is.

Just caught True Detective, I'm still in. Rachel is believable as a bad ***.

Vince is coming off well, too.

Ah thx for reminding me, forgot about True Detective tbh 
laugh.gif

also, now that you mention that Ballers is fun; I think I'll give that a go

I think Vaughn stinks in True Detective (although his performance wasn't that bad in the latest episode).

I think Rachel's doing a great job for a role she's not accustomed to but Colin Farrell carries the show IMO.

I think Vaughn stinks in True Detective (although his performance wasn't that bad in the latest episode).

I think Rachel's doing a great job for a role she's not accustomed to but Colin Farrell carries the show IMO.

Yea I remember you speaking on that a couple eps ago, I think that is what prompted me to mention it. Other than his annoying walk, he comes off good IMO.

I do get the feeling from time to time that he is about to break out in a speedy comedy monolouge

Just seen Mystic River never payed attention to it... Son Penn's performance was 
eek.gif
 **** hit hard man.. Incredible film.. I thought The Departed was the best film set in Boston but this takes the cake. 

Any other crime drama's to suggest? True Detective really got me on this tip between episodes
nthat.gif

Star Wars 7 Dec 2015
Star Wars Rogue One Dec 2016
Star Wars 8 May 2017
Star Wars Han Solo May 2018
Star Wars 9 May 2019

:pimp:

Star Wars 7 Dec 2015
Star Wars Rogue One Dec 2016
Star Wars 8 May 2017
Star Wars Han Solo May 2018
Star Wars 9 May 2019

pimp.gif
maaaaaan, that stuff is so far away

makes me sad thinking about how old I'll be by then 
tired.gif

heck anytime I think about things that further than a year away usually bums me out

Any of you guys heard about this Spoils Before Dying mini-series coming on IFC? Loaded cast - Wiig, Farrel, Tim Robbins, Maya Rudolph and Omar/Chalky White.
I posted about the other Spoils series a month back.

It's funny in a not funny way. Almost like that Ferrell and Wiig lifetime movie.

Just seen Mystic River never payed attention to it... Son Penn's performance was :wow:  **** hit hard man.. Incredible film.. I thought The Departed was the best film set in Boston but this takes the cake. 

Any other crime drama's to suggest? True Detective really got me on this tip between episodes:nthat:
I dunno about best film set in Boston but yeah it's great.

The story is super ****** up.

Penn and Robbins did their thing.

Back
Top Bottom