Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Alright, I sent a PM asking about the forum question. Ya'll cross your fingers.

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

Last edited:
Someone just made another Movie thread in general, so if this all goes down the tubes regulars can low-key just use this one still :wink:

CP: actually, a forum along the lines of what you're asking is currently being discussed.

2 things you have to understand, though: first off, when a few people in a conference room are discussing something, a decision can be made that same day. When a few people online spread out over multiple continents are discussing something, yeah, it takes a little (a lot) longer. :lol: And when you factor in that we had the move from Yuku to Huddler, which takes a TON of behind-the-scenes dialogue and planning... you see what I mean?

But that's being discussed.

second, it's not exactly what you said, like literally just a forum for movies and TV shows. I don't want to get into too much detail, at the risk of having people whine later on about something I might say right now "What a joke. Ska said back in January that blah, blah, blah..."), but a few possibilities have been tossed around already.

Something like... ... ... [quote name="HybridSoldier23"]
Movies/TV/Video Games please[/quote]... ... ... that.

Anyone see compliance? Doesn't look that bad

It was alright, but there were just some stupid common sense things that anyone would of done.. so you kind of have to suspend belief while watching it. It sucks that this happened in real life and the story was just hard to believe....but overall it wasn't bad. Really some scumbags in the world, also some real idiots. Nothing I would ever watch again, I just felt uncomfortable at times.. but once, sure why not.

That's cool Ska, hopefully we come up with something at least. Would be nice to have a main place to go to talk about movies/tv shows rather than trying to find certain threads on different pages (the search function is there, but sometimes that takes you back to threads made for different seasons to other TV shows -- not too hard to use it, but it would make things easier.)

video games? overkill imo

method man said we are "one" community and not a bunch of cliques , but thats what we are realistically .

team late night

team yambs

team thread about nothing

team platano

etc

look at team threads in sports , because they all follow one team you get less fighting ....flash forward to the

week in review thread and nfl and nba threads and you got crazy amounts of trolling and people going at each others necks

lounge can be

tech-android,video games,apple,pc, etc

general-news,first world problem,girls,current events,cars etc

music- step child of the lounge

movies+tv - movie reviews,show threads,movie threads,redbox,netflix,upcoming movies , maybe comics and books,maybe a book club of sorts.....book of the month etc

Last edited:
CP: actually, a forum along the lines of what you're asking is currently being discussed.

2 things you have to understand, though: first off, when a few people in a conference room are discussing something, a decision can be made that same day. When a few people online spread out over multiple continents are discussing something, yeah, it takes a little (a lot) longer. :lol: And when you factor in that we had the move from Yuku to Huddler, which takes a TON of behind-the-scenes dialogue and planning... you see what I mean?

But that's being discussed.

second, it's not exactly what you said, like literally just a forum for movies and TV shows. I don't want to get into too much detail, at the risk of having people whine later on about something I might say right now "What a joke. Ska said back in January that blah, blah, blah..."), but a few possibilities have been tossed around already.

Something like... ... ... [quote name="HybridSoldier23"]
Movies/TV/Video Games please
... ... ... that.[/quote]

I like it, sounds great if/when it gets there. Would love to see it happen.

Movies, TV, VG works just fine. I don't know much on the VG side, but I assume the 2K's would be there, the shoot em ups, etc.
TV, we got Dexter, Breaking Bad, Wire threads, Sopranos, whatever else.
Movies, we'd have this thread, the Upcoming Comic movie thread, the Django, Inception, Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, in the future we'll have Star Wars, Avengers 2, Justice League, etc. B;lu Ray thread, tons of stuff, and movies come out every week, we'll never run out of stuff to discuss.

It would be a core group that follows similar, but different interests, much like Laker thread, being next to the Heat thread, and the ******** thread, etc. Similarly minded, but not all on the same side, so to speak.

I thank you guys for workin on somethin like that. Seriously.

Just finished 7 Psychopaths, liked it a lot. Colin was at his In Bruges best and Sam Rockwell is absolute money as always. Loved the stories they told, especially the Quaker.

christopher walken and woody harrelson where awesome on that , repped for spelling psycopaths rights

safety not guaranteed , aubrey plaza.....that is all .......

the ear -_________-

Last edited:
Is Safety Not Guaranteed the same type of movie as a Little Miss Sunshine and Juno?

I keep hearing people say positive things about it, so I checked out the DVD cover a few weeks ago, and it looked like the same style of humor as LMS & Juno... which I thought were absolutely terrible. :lol:

Last edited:
Is Safety Not Guaranteed the same type of movie as a Little Miss Sunshine and Juno?

I keep hearing people say positive things about it, so I checked out the DVD cover a few weeks ago, and it looked like the same style of humor as LMS & Juno... which I thought were absolutely terrible.
laugh.gif
yea i doubt you'll like it very much if thats the case 
laugh.gif

aubrey essentially play's her character from parks and recreation on NBC , its mostly deadpan comedy

Back
Top Bottom