Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Loved it…

Doubling back soon bc I feel like I was missing good dialog due to the heavy accents.

Movie had me deep in my emotions, so much evil being done.

Movie was great and the cast was incredible

Molly was mesmerizing

Last edited:
Keeping it classic for today. Tubi

1697903789492.png

The Flash only served to retcon the DCCU which has been forever in shambles. Affleck being gone now and higher ups at Warner Bros.

My biggest irk since I like DC more than Marvel. From a "before all these movies and only comic books/smaller forms of media back in the day" standpoint.
I liked the Flash no matter anyone says. it's better than some of the other Marvel movies that came out including that L&T which the only shining moment was Christian Bale. I do agree do that DCEU deserves better treatment from the WB execs. same way that Marvel needs better writers and stories. both though needs some training from Netflix and Amazon on how to make superhero movies.

To be fair, it wasn’t hard to get through. The acting is great. Obviously it’s shot beautifully.

Something just not clicking for me.

Still an enjoyable watch. I might need an at home rewatch.

I found a lot of the characters and stuff going on interesting. In scorcese’s movies, I’m always entertained how the coldblooded characters shoot people in the head nonchalantly then carry on all cool with their day.

Just got out from seeing Killers Of The Flower Moon. I thought it was a great movie and is a Scorsese top 5 film. But I still like Goodfellas and The Departed better. Those 2 Scorsese flicks I can just sit watch anytime no matter what format or time of the day it’s showing on. Killers though I’d have a hard time sitting through for a 2nd watch since it’s 3 and half hous long.

Last edited:
Old Dads is the type of comedy we needed, haven’t laughed this hard at a movie in a while yo.

agreed lol glad to see the low critics rating this was a nice change of pace laughed pretty damn hard sitting here by myself on the couch on Sat afternoon.

It definitely is. Still plenty dope shows out there but it’s peak is in the past and **** been on the decline for a while.

Seems studios and networks decided to milk spin-offs and simply not cancelling/ending shows so they can be on air as long as possible.

Then the streaming services ****** things up for networks and honestly most still haven’t figured it out even when they now have their own streaming service to further promote their shows.

Sucks cuz another golden age of film does not seem like it’s on the horizon

I can't call it yet but I see the lull coming. Nothing wrong with a recalibration. Even though some just ended, we still recently had

Succession
Atlanta
The Bear
Severance
Foundation
The Boys
Invincible
HOTD
Last of Us
Righteous Gemstones
Barry
Mandalorian

I can't call it yet but I see the lull coming. Nothing wrong with a recalibration. Even though some just ended, we still recently had

Succession
Atlanta
The Bear
Severance
Foundation
The Boys
Invincible
HOTD
Last of Us
Righteous Gemstones
Barry
Mandalorian

Add to that:

Lovecraft
Watchmen
Euphoria

I keep hearing Good Things about, “The Bear”. Is it really like that? My guy Lip from shameless a star now?

Back
Top Bottom