Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I like this movie. also had a crush on Nancy Travis.

So many classic lines.

“Heid, pants, now!”

“We have a piper down”

“Heid, paper, now!”

“His head's like Sputnik - spherical, but pointy in parts.”

“Scotland has its own martial art. Yeah, it's called F’kew! It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground.”

“The paper.”

Etc!

Sometimes I have to remind myself that not everyone is a movie enthusiast on the level of the people in this thread.

I’m wearing a t-shirt that says “Music by John Williams” today and I’m at the airport. Was buying a bottle of water and the cashier says, “so what kind of music does John Williams make?” I felt slightly insulted for a second :lol: But I checked myself and gave him a quick education on the GOAT movie music composer.

So many classic lines.

“Heid, pants, now!”

“We have a piper down”

“Heid, paper, now!”

“His head's like Sputnik - spherical, but pointy in parts.”

“Scotland has its own martial art. Yeah, it's called F’kew! It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground.”

“The paper.”

Etc!
that piper part cracked me up a lot. not to mention that piper was playing Rod Stewart's song.

that piper part cracked me up a lot. not to mention that piper was playing Rod Stewart's song.
it also made me laugh that Alan Arkin's character (the police captain) was a mild mannered police chief that was learning how to act tough and was seeking advice from his subordinate. :rofl:

Sometimes I have to remind myself that not everyone is a movie enthusiast on the level of the people in this thread.

I’m wearing a t-shirt that says “Music by John Williams” today and I’m at the airport. Was buying a bottle of water and the cashier says, “so what kind of music does John Williams make?” I felt slightly insulted for a second :lol: But I checked myself and gave him a quick education on the GOAT movie music composer.

I had the opposite the other week - I was wearing my Leaky Cauldron shirt - just looks like the sort of shirt they sell with a bar logo on it so most people don’t really notice - but one skinny guy in a Warhammer shirt and leather cowboy hat gave me a nod and a knowing smile. That’s not really the crowd I’m going for.

watched After the Sunset twice. once last night and this morning and see the goddess Salma with a lot of screen time. best movie so far.

Attachments

• salma after.gif
    salma after.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 38
watched the village. I know it’s pretty hated on here but I like it. Hell of a cast too.

General Ross
Joker
Gwen Stacy (great job)
mark Zuckerberg
The Pianist
Judy Greer (she’s in everything) :lol:
Madeye moody

RIPLEY

Last edited:
watched the village. I know it’s pretty hated on here but I like it. Hell of a cast too.

General Ross
Joker
Gwen Stacy (great job)
mark Zuckerberg
The Pianist
Judy Greer (she’s in everything) :lol:
Madeye moody

RIPLEY
I like it. It’s my next favorite M. Night movie after Sixth Sense. Signs is 3rd.

Is that a point on The Village? No one spoil that or Lady In The Water because I wanna give them their best chance possible :lol:

Carla Gugino is so damn fine.
I’ll never forget when Vinny smashed on ENTOURAGE and she walked into the kitchen in a tank top and some boy shorts and them thighs, buddy. She’s the right kind of thick….let me see if I can find the scene.

IMG_6869.jpeg

I wouldn't call this thicc.

More in the fit category. Typical build of female track athletes and gymnasts

Carla Gugino is so damn fine.
I’ll never forget when Vinny smashed on ENTOURAGE and she walked into the kitchen in a tank top and some boy shorts and them thighs, buddy. She’s the right kind of thick….let me see if I can find the scene.

IMG_6869.jpeg

Carla is one of the hot women in the 90s that i like.

Back
Top Bottom