Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

i liked Day After Tomorrow but i felt like it was missing something to make it great. i can't say what exactly but the 2nd half was missing something

I remember being in summer school for a driving class in 2004 and watching The Day After Tomorrow, 2 Fast 2 Furious and Paycheck. :lol: Good times.

IMG_0712.gif
IMG_0713.jpeg
IMG_0714.gif

Underrated recent disaster movie: Greenland with Gerard Butler and Morena Baccarin

Definitely enjoyed it more than Twister (which I saw for the first time last week). Still haven't seen Dante's Peak, but I got that recorded on Youtube TV.

10 minutes into this Flash movie and wow, taking all of me not to shut it off. I think most of these comic book movies suck but this opening scene is impressively dumb.

Also tired of everyone trying to copy the Deadpool style of humor.

I can’t help but think about what Jordan’s were hot during the release of certain movies. For example: Batman Returns Olympic 7s, The Phantom Menace Black and Cement 4s etc

Damn, Lizzie is looking at Charlotte like she wants her to come and sit on her face. That is come constant me ATL undressing going on between them, and they’re both dripping with lust from it, Jesus Christ.

Buddy this film is ******* insane!
This is like the film version of FROM
Allison Williams was born for these roles.
Same ***** she was in Get Out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom