Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This spooky season gonna be LIT!!
IMG_2132.jpeg

IMG_2129.jpeg

IMG_2133.jpeg

IMG_2130.jpeg

IMG_2134.jpeg

For the 183rd time. "This is Seth from VideoRama. The following DVDS are now overdo. Drunken Hussies 3, Backdoor Patrol 5, and Mona Lisa Smile, thank you."

Speaking of 4K I saw the old school Nutty Professor in 4K recently (Not Eddie’s Version) and the people in the film look terrible. Cigarettes made their teeth yellow and the tan made the lead look orange.

Am I tripping or did one drop last year? I could've sworn there was the 40 for 40 and then this one not too long after. There was a thread and everything.

Omg you’re right! Joint came out a full year ago :lol:

Must be trash if I haven’t heard anything about it until now. That was the greatest time of my life. Could always look forward to summer officially kicking off with new mixtape or new season on ESPN.

The doc would probably tarnish my good memories

Last edited:
I know I spoke about my displeasure with Stephen King adaptations before, but Salem's Lot (1979) is :emoji_fire:

Also, so much for a movie trope. Bro straight up killed his love interest without thinking twice :lol:

Omg you’re right! Joint came out a full year ago :lol:

Must be trash if I haven’t heard anything about it until now. That was the greatest time of my life. Could always look forward to summer officially kicking off with new mixtape or new season on ESPN.

The doc would probably tarnish my hood memories
40 for 40?!? Yep there was a 30 for 30 though and it was just ok. I liked the Untold more though as the other one glossed over many details. In reality the Untold was too short and didn't cover enough imo.

Sometime in mid Sept spooky szn will start for me, I can’t go in just yet :lol:

Top Natural Disaster movie rankings:

1.) The Day After Tomorrow
2.) Armageddon
3.) Twister
4.) The Perfect Storm
5.) Deep Impact

Back
Top Bottom