Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

"What do you guys think?" asks for a rebuttal.

I didn't say Scream 2 doesn't suck; you did.

Nevermind. Every opinion is debatable, and proven false upon the first disagreement.

Every movie is awesome.

But not Blue Beetle. That might very well be the worst movie ever, because someone with a fond affinity for F&F said so.

Good talk...

You said they should’ve stopped after the first Scream though, so in your mind Scream 2 is not good.

You said they should’ve stopped after the first Scream though, so in your mind Scream 2 is not good.
Correct. It does.
Please let’s not debate the difference between not good and sucks :lol:
Let's not.

So let's try this again:

Scream should have stopped after... Scream.

(This is the part where we don't debate it because it's a worthless online opinion that actually isn't begging for a rebuttal.)

Correct. It does.

Let's not.

So let's try this again:

Scream should have stopped after... Scream.

(This is the part where we don't debate it because it's a worthless online opinion that actually isn't begging for a rebuttal.)
IMG_0553.gif

One title in 23 years with the biggest draw of a professional team in any league, just incompetent, petulant children running the organization.

Wait Man hold up.
Just noticed The Brother and Sister(who I thought both died) are in the 6Poster.
TF are they doing on the poster?

Hayden and I have a fifth grade Remember The Titans age match and I’ve been looking for her ever since. Football chick get at ya boy

Back
Top Bottom