Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Swayze is walking down staircases and sitting in chairs, yet morphing through doorways and subways, the physics of it all escape me :lol:

IMG_0536.jpeg
That would be hilarious. Could be a plothole but then we could say passive ability.

That would be hilarious. Could be a plothole but then we could say passive ability.
There was times he was going down the stairs before he learned from the subway genius, it is scatting in the realm of ghosts so who cares, overall it was a good watch

There was times he was going down the stairs before he learned from the subway genius, it is scatting in the realm of ghosts so who cares, overall it was a good watch
Well they could have fallen to the core of the earth. Although, does gravity really affect ghosts? We know from lore that ghosts float through the air. I know at the place that I work where the patients could see children climbing up the tall trees and dangling on the branches in the middle of the night.

Well that’s what I mean he looked real comfortable in that chair, I don’t think it was even the one that was ugly where she was like why, unless he can act like gravity exists once he’s in the know.

Well that’s what I mean he looked real comfortable in that chair, I don’t think it was even the one that was ugly where she was like why, unless he can act like gravity exists once he’s in the know.
Not sure if you watched "The Frighteners". Atleast that one showed a side of how gravity doesn't affect ghosts.

“You start believing the twister is not just a weather condition. It takes on a life of its own, becoming an entity. A demon spirit, a devouring colossus bent on destruction. By the end, there’s only one thing you can do - hold on for your life.”

1692414455388.jpeg
darthska darthska why the sad react lmao
Do you not like Bill paxton?
Hate Twister?
🤣

That is the exact opposite of what I said. :lol:
"One man's trash is another man's treasure.
One man's pain is another man's pleasure."

Whole F&F franchise is terrible.
Scream should have stopped at... Scream.
LOST is one of the GOAT tv shows and you refuse.

If you say something sucked, I'm in. :emoji_fire:

"One man's trash is another man's treasure.
One man's pain is another man's pleasure."

Whole F&F franchise is terrible.
Scream should have stopped at... Scream.
LOST is one of the GOAT tv shows and you refuse.

If you say something sucked, I'm in. :emoji_fire:
Tbf C CP1708 and you agreed Barbie is movie of the year. Can't pull an "inverse Cramer" on CP allllll the time.

Scream 2 was good, Scream 3 sucked. The others past that are running on bought time, and are off-and-on entertaining throughout all the films.

Scream 2 was good, Scream 3 sucked. The others past that are running on bought time, and are off-and-on entertaining throughout all the films.
"The one immediately after the original was nice, then the next one sucked sucked, and the rest... had moments of entertainment throughout."

Yeah I was way off. Solid correction.

Saying a whole movie sucks that didn’t and not acknowledging other good parts in others does ask for a rebuttal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom