Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I wanna watch Inland but 3 hours is heavy so I'm gonna go with Badlands.

OT, my boy's parents saw Deliverance in theater on their very first date. Must've been a fun ride home.

I wanna watch Inland but 3 hours is heavy so I'm gonna go with Badlands.

OT, my boy's parents saw Deliverance in theater on their very first date. Must've been a fun ride home.

Inland Empire.

You guys cant handle 3 hours? Split it up if you need to. I mean damn, Chester's been watching 5 hour movies the whole week so far, 3 hours gotta be a break for him by now.

Inland Empire.

You guys cant handle 3 hours? Split it up if you need to. I mean damn, Chester's been watching 5 hour movies the whole week so far, 3 hours gotta be a break for him by now.

laugh.gif
Mean Streets and Strangers, put off all week...push that to a 3 hour art film, that I heard pissed off a lot of people and barely made sense compared to Mulholland Dr... I heard even the actors didn't get it.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Mean Streets and Strangers, put off all week...push that to a 3 hour art film, that I heard pissed off a lot of people and barely made sense compared to Mulholland Dr... I heard even the actors didn't get it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I'm changing my vote to Inland.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I see we're on the same page for wanting to see the movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I see we're on the same page for wanting to see the movie
pimp.gif

yeah i read that it doesn't make much sense lol

but abstract movies rarely do. it would bother me if he just throws a bunch of crap at the wall and see what sticks like lost

yeah i read that it doesn't make much sense lol

but abstract movies rarely do. it would bother me if he just throws a bunch of crap at the wall and see what sticks like lost

Inland Empire?

There's a movie called Inland Empire? About what? Taking place where? When'd it come out?

Back
Top Bottom