Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Inland Empire?

There's a movie called Inland Empire? About what? Taking place where? When'd it come out?

^^^ Although I haven't seen it, from what I gather, there aren't real clear answers to the questions of what Inland Empire is about and where it takes place. But I don't think you're going to see a lot of Riverside, Ontario, etc. in the movie, if that's what you're getting at.

^^^ Although I haven't seen it, from what I gather, there aren't real clear answers to the questions of what Inland Empire is about and where it takes place. But I don't think you're going to see a lot of Riverside, Ontario, etc. in the movie, if that's what you're getting at.

Daniel Craig on Dragon Tattoo...
“It’s as adult as you can possibly make it. This is adult drama. I grew up, as we ++!#!#@ all did, watching The Godfather and that, movies that were made for adults. And this is a $100 million R-rated movie. Nobody makes those anymore. And Fincher, he’s not holding back. They’ve given him free rein. He showed me some scenes recently, and my hand was over my mouth, going, ‘Are you ++!#!#@ serious?’

“It’s as adult as you can possibly make it. This is adult drama. I grew up, as we ++!#!#@ all did, watching The Godfather and that, movies that were made for adults. And this is a $100 million R-rated movie. Nobody makes those anymore. And Fincher, he’s not holding back. They’ve given him free rein. He showed me some scenes recently, and my hand was over my mouth, going, ‘Are you ++!#!#@ serious?’

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by University of Nike

What's Craig supposed to say though?  Course he gonna say it's haunting and all that.  Then we all gonna see it and be like 
ohwell.gif
  thas it? 

I'll cross my fingers, but I don't see how it's going to top the movies we already seen.  Hell, I'll trade these movies in for another top shelf Bond flick anyways, the Sweedish movies will last me just fine.  Bond needs to be great in my life, can't take no more Die Another Day type crap. 

I just like how Bond sits there doin an interview and says @#$%^& twice in 2 sentences.  Awesome. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's Craig supposed to say though?  Course he gonna say it's haunting and all that.  Then we all gonna see it and be like 
ohwell.gif
  thas it? 

I'll cross my fingers, but I don't see how it's going to top the movies we already seen.  Hell, I'll trade these movies in for another top shelf Bond flick anyways, the Sweedish movies will last me just fine.  Bond needs to be great in my life, can't take no more Die Another Day type crap. 

I just like how Bond sits there doin an interview and says @#$%^& twice in 2 sentences.  Awesome. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

saw ugly americans for the first time. thought it was pretty good

only reason i watched is cuz it's after futurama which is still going strong

saw ugly americans for the first time. thought it was pretty good

only reason i watched is cuz it's after futurama which is still going strong

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Anyone who dislikes Simmons at times... you'll probably enjoy this article, a response to Simmons' Movie Star article.

http://kissingsuzykolber....is-god-of-hollywood.html

That was pretty damn funny.  Thanks for posting it.  I particularly liked the line about Ryan Reynolds going back to nailing hot chicks on a pile of $100 bills and his defense of Luke Wilson.  Bottle Rocket and Old School were great movies and he was good in them.  

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Anyone who dislikes Simmons at times... you'll probably enjoy this article, a response to Simmons' Movie Star article.

http://kissingsuzykolber....is-god-of-hollywood.html

That was pretty damn funny.  Thanks for posting it.  I particularly liked the line about Ryan Reynolds going back to nailing hot chicks on a pile of $100 bills and his defense of Luke Wilson.  Bottle Rocket and Old School were great movies and he was good in them.  

Back
Top Bottom