Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

laugh.gif
Seth and the Flintstones...bet I watch the first few...what's the worst that could happen?

And I guess I been sleeping on Bob's Burgers (forreal tho, those ads were stupid)...throw it on the pile.
ohwell.gif

There was one episode of American Dad when Phil gets a backyard illegal boxing ring going that killed me and won me over. Cleveland show got old quick and FG...randomly saw the Christmas episode and that was funny...like it's always got that potential, just no clue how to not drag a bad joke for 5 minutes or go full ******.

I'll check for Bob's Burgers though. And that comedy Happy Endings was surprisingly funny too.
nerd.gif

best comedy out is still curb your enthusiasm. Followed by louie. i'm a huge it's always sunny in philidelphia fan but last season was very disappointing. The league is pretty funny

best comedy out is still curb your enthusiasm. Followed by louie. i'm a huge it's always sunny in philidelphia fan but last season was very disappointing. The league is pretty funny

Loveee Curb so happy it comes back next week. And Louie is funny as hell, hope FX keeps it on for a while.
I just got into It's Always Sunny a few months back and it was the one of the best decisions I ever made. I swear the week and a half I spent watching the episodes were comedic gold (Charlie's practically the only reason I wanna see Horrible Bosses).

If y'all haven't watched Ugly Americans, you should. It's got potential to be on South Park's level.

Loveee Curb so happy it comes back next week. And Louie is funny as hell, hope FX keeps it on for a while.
I just got into It's Always Sunny a few months back and it was the one of the best decisions I ever made. I swear the week and a half I spent watching the episodes were comedic gold (Charlie's practically the only reason I wanna see Horrible Bosses).

If y'all haven't watched Ugly Americans, you should. It's got potential to be on South Park's level.

Archer is great (H. Jon Benjamin strikes again)

We're just in the midst of a golden age of TV comedy

Parks and Rec, Community, Curb, Archer, Always Sunny, Louie, 30 Rock, the return of Futurama, Modern Family, the short lived but still hilarious Party Down, throw in Californication if you want (dramedy) Great time to be a comedy fan

Archer is great (H. Jon Benjamin strikes again)

We're just in the midst of a golden age of TV comedy

Parks and Rec, Community, Curb, Archer, Always Sunny, Louie, 30 Rock, the return of Futurama, Modern Family, the short lived but still hilarious Party Down, throw in Californication if you want (dramedy) Great time to be a comedy fan

I need to watch Parks and Rec, Community, and Archer.
Anyone watch Wilfred on FX? Saw a couple of dudes in General that liked it but haven't watched.

louie is perfect for the cynical new yorker.
Love the opening credits since I used to always chill on W4th before I turned 21. Think I ate at that pizza place couple of times, too.

i actually forgot about all the NBC shows. I love parks and rec. the office is good not great but i'm always gonna watch it. 30 rock was clear best show for a while but i think i like community better at the moment

The thing about community is that there are some terrible episodes and then there are genius ones. It's an inconsistent show.

I need to watch Parks and Rec, Community, and Archer.
Anyone watch Wilfred on FX? Saw a couple of dudes in General that liked it but haven't watched.

Love the opening credits since I used to always chill on W4th before I turned 21. Think I ate at that pizza place couple of times, too.

i actually forgot about all the NBC shows. I love parks and rec. the office is good not great but i'm always gonna watch it. 30 rock was clear best show for a while but i think i like community better at the moment

The thing about community is that there are some terrible episodes and then there are genius ones. It's an inconsistent show.

i have the first episode of wilfred but haven't watched it

big J good call on party down. That was a GREAT comedy. shame it lasted 2 seasons

i tried watching portlandia but i didn't like it. too hipster for me i think. That new show on ifc about the local commercials looks funny though

i just finished the first season of better off ted and i was impressed.

i have the first episode of wilfred but haven't watched it

big J good call on party down. That was a GREAT comedy. shame it lasted 2 seasons

i tried watching portlandia but i didn't like it. too hipster for me i think. That new show on ifc about the local commercials looks funny though

i just finished the first season of better off ted and i was impressed.

Saw the first episode of Wilfred, it has potential I think... not a ton of laugh out loud moments, but I'll keep watching.

Saw the first episode of Wilfred, it has potential I think... not a ton of laugh out loud moments, but I'll keep watching.

Community doesn't have terrible eps for me, some don't exactly hit the mark, but they'll still have moments. It's probably a better show than it is funny.

Party Down was so damn good. Kinda mad Spartacus killed it. Never seen an ep of Curb, though.

I love Louie. Wilfred is absolutely nothing like it...closer to Always Sunny, if one of them came into the real world and lived in someone's head like Tyler Durden. First ep was good, 2nd was eh. Watch it though.

Sidenote...how is Weeds still on tv?
sick.gif

Community doesn't have terrible eps for me, some don't exactly hit the mark, but they'll still have moments. It's probably a better show than it is funny.

Party Down was so damn good. Kinda mad Spartacus killed it. Never seen an ep of Curb, though.

I love Louie. Wilfred is absolutely nothing like it...closer to Always Sunny, if one of them came into the real world and lived in someone's head like Tyler Durden. First ep was good, 2nd was eh. Watch it though.

Sidenote...how is Weeds still on tv?
sick.gif

Because Mary-Louise Parker is sexy. They've got a chance to really redeem themselves now that they're in NY, though. Hopefully the writers don't screw it up.

Because Mary-Louise Parker is sexy. They've got a chance to really redeem themselves now that they're in NY, though. Hopefully the writers don't screw it up.

I gave up season 5 and heard that season 6 got even stupider...Iono. I won't catch up, but if it gets better, I might watch some of this season. And yeah...Mary-Louise 
devil.gif
, she was good in West Wing, but got 
devil.gif
 as she got older. 
smokin.gif

Oh yeah, and Eastbound and Down is so funny.

I gave up season 5 and heard that season 6 got even stupider...Iono. I won't catch up, but if it gets better, I might watch some of this season. And yeah...Mary-Louise 
devil.gif
, she was good in West Wing, but got 
devil.gif
 as she got older. 
smokin.gif

Oh yeah, and Eastbound and Down is so funny.

Back
Top Bottom