Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Blood Type came through with another nice post in the Sucker Punch thread that made me wanna check it out again. My question is, though, fam, should I buy the blu ray or just grab the extended elsewhere if you know what I mean?

Blood Type came through with another nice post in the Sucker Punch thread that made me wanna check it out again. My question is, though, fam, should I buy the blu ray or just grab the extended elsewhere if you know what I mean?

laugh.gif
personally...I think it's worth it. I mean the movie looks gorgeous. The cg is soooo well done...and now it has a real story...and real characters, it isn't so choppy and random.

I'd almost say, find the extended first to make sure you like the movie, but I don't think that'll be a problem.

Oh and sidenote, Insidious creeped the hell outta me. I thought it was a random background noise movie...no...it's one well done movie...that only cost 1.5 mil to make
eek.gif

I don't wanna try and explain Insidious, cuz that would ruin the surprise, but if you 'found' it and forgot about it a while ago...you're sleeping on something.

laugh.gif
personally...I think it's worth it. I mean the movie looks gorgeous. The cg is soooo well done...and now it has a real story...and real characters, it isn't so choppy and random.

I'd almost say, find the extended first to make sure you like the movie, but I don't think that'll be a problem.

Oh and sidenote, Insidious creeped the hell outta me. I thought it was a random background noise movie...no...it's one well done movie...that only cost 1.5 mil to make
eek.gif

I don't wanna try and explain Insidious, cuz that would ruin the surprise, but if you 'found' it and forgot about it a while ago...you're sleeping on something.

yeah i been busy didn't watch any movies. We should probably extend it a week. I got next pick so I'll give you guys some choices.

yeah i been busy didn't watch any movies. We should probably extend it a week. I got next pick so I'll give you guys some choices.

can someone explain why george lucas wouldn't let anyone parody star wars for decades and then decides to let seth macfarlane absolutely butcher and destroy it?

I used to love fox on sunday. king of the hills, the simpsons, and futurma

how this hack got 3 shows on primetime fox is beyond me

can someone explain why george lucas wouldn't let anyone parody star wars for decades and then decides to let seth macfarlane absolutely butcher and destroy it?

I used to love fox on sunday. king of the hills, the simpsons, and futurma

how this hack got 3 shows on primetime fox is beyond me

If it makes you feel better...they just gave him Flintstones to bring back and ruin.

Could you imagine if FOX would've brought back Futurama instead of Family Guy.
nerd.gif

Anyways, been meaning to watch a movie with Columbo in it this week, since he....
...I forgot how good Princess Bride was.

If it makes you feel better...they just gave him Flintstones to bring back and ruin.

Could you imagine if FOX would've brought back Futurama instead of Family Guy.
nerd.gif

Anyways, been meaning to watch a movie with Columbo in it this week, since he....
...I forgot how good Princess Bride was.

American Dad is actually a really good show. Def moving up there as one of my favorites behind Simpsons, Futurama, South Park and Ugly Americans.

American Dad is actually a really good show. Def moving up there as one of my favorites behind Simpsons, Futurama, South Park and Ugly Americans.

Indeed

American Dad is good, slow at first but the funniest of his shows now.

Bobs Burgers showed potential last season, I have high hopes for its 2nd season

Indeed

American Dad is good, slow at first but the funniest of his shows now.

Bobs Burgers showed potential last season, I have high hopes for its 2nd season

I didn't give Bob's Burgers a chance during the season because of the animation style but I watched an episode randomly and loved it. The children (Louise especially) are awesome. Loved the ****** episode
laugh.gif

I didn't give Bob's Burgers a chance during the season because of the animation style but I watched an episode randomly and loved it. The children (Louise especially) are awesome. Loved the ****** episode
laugh.gif

I watched it initially because I'm a big H. Jon Benjamin fan, way back since Dr. Katz. And it has it's brilliant moments as well as some growing pains the first season. The kids are hilarious, for sure.

I watched it initially because I'm a big H. Jon Benjamin fan, way back since Dr. Katz. And it has it's brilliant moments as well as some growing pains the first season. The kids are hilarious, for sure.

laugh.gif
Seth and the Flintstones...bet I watch the first few...what's the worst that could happen?

And I guess I been sleeping on Bob's Burgers (forreal tho, those ads were stupid)...throw it on the pile.
ohwell.gif

There was one episode of American Dad when Phil gets a backyard illegal boxing ring going that killed me and won me over. Cleveland show got old quick and FG...randomly saw the Christmas episode and that was funny...like it's always got that potential, just no clue how to not drag a bad joke for 5 minutes or go full ******.

I'll check for Bob's Burgers though. And that comedy Happy Endings was surprisingly funny too.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom