Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

i had no idea that was him the first time i saw the movie. leo doing something like that would be awesome.

tom cruise as that fat guy in tropic thunder also was hilarious.

i had no idea that was him the first time i saw the movie. leo doing something like that would be awesome.

tom cruise as that fat guy in tropic thunder also was hilarious.

forreal tho?
laugh.gif

kristin kreuk was so
devil.gif
...shame none of them Smallville kids took off.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I really really like I am Legend untill I realized it didn't have a 3rd act.
It was so close to being really, really great... I don't know what else I wanted out of it, but it was just missing something... It just missed.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I really really like I am Legend untill I realized it didn't have a 3rd act.
It was so close to being really, really great... I don't know what else I wanted out of it, but it was just missing something... It just missed.

^^^ I don't think it was Damon's fault that Stuck On You was just a dumb movie. He actually can be pretty funny, as demonstrated by his part in Eurotrip. He also was funny in a guest bit on Entourage a couple of seasons ago, when he was trying to get Vince to donate money to charity and then directed Vince in a commercial.

^^^ I don't think it was Damon's fault that Stuck On You was just a dumb movie. He actually can be pretty funny, as demonstrated by his part in Eurotrip. He also was funny in a guest bit on Entourage a couple of seasons ago, when he was trying to get Vince to donate money to charity and then directed Vince in a commercial.

I never thought Damon was that "hilarious" in the Ocean movies...

I never thought Damon was that "hilarious" in the Ocean movies...

I watched it that fast, too *shrug* 
laugh.gif
+%%# was addicting man. 4 episodes a day was pretty average for that stretch.

Back
Top Bottom