Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

Weekly Movie watch and review
Spoiler [+]
We should all do our ratings on a scale of 10.  That way after each movie, we'll get a cumulative score for each movie based off the same numbers.  You can go 8.4/10, or a simple 6/10 or 6.6/10, whatever. 

ALL ratings must be on a  /10 scale. 

JPZ, Week 1  Mean Streets, watch and review by Monday 6/27
CP  7/10
Johnny 7/10
MrO 7.5/10
Noskey 6/10
Dub 7.3/10
Big J 8.5/10
Illmatic  8/10

Kev, Week 2 TBD
Dub, Week 3
Prime, Week 4
JRP
CP1708
Noskey
U of Nike
Big J
Pro
Johnny
Illmatic
Dirk
MrONegative

TCM is the one channel i can check out the next fews days and notreckognize ONE movie. insane.

TCM is the one channel i can check out the next fews days and notreckognize ONE movie. insane.

Out of the ones I've seen and can recommend:

The Big Sleep (on right now and Sunday/Monday at 3:45 am)
Rebel Without a Cause (Saturday at 3:30 pm)
City Lights (Saturday at 8:00 pm, it's a silent)
King Kong (original Sunday 8:00 pm)
Made in USA (Sunday/Monday at 2:00 am)
Brother Orchid (Saturday 11:30 pm)

Out of the ones I've seen and can recommend:

The Big Sleep (on right now and Sunday/Monday at 3:45 am)
Rebel Without a Cause (Saturday at 3:30 pm)
City Lights (Saturday at 8:00 pm, it's a silent)
King Kong (original Sunday 8:00 pm)
Made in USA (Sunday/Monday at 2:00 am)
Brother Orchid (Saturday 11:30 pm)

So I just watched the doc King Of Kong, Fistful of Quarters.....wow. What a collection of toolbags led by King douche Billy @#$%&
laugh.gif
Awesome doc, though.
pimp.gif

So I just watched the doc King Of Kong, Fistful of Quarters.....wow. What a collection of toolbags led by King douche Billy @#$%&
laugh.gif
Awesome doc, though.
pimp.gif

^
Oh absolutely.  My wife and I were flat out cheering the homie from Washington to beat that punk @#$ bearded clam Billie whatever.  Dude was such a douche.  I don't remember if we saw him play even 5 seconds of that game, the other guy flew all over the country challenging him.  It was crazy. 
laugh.gif

^
Oh absolutely.  My wife and I were flat out cheering the homie from Washington to beat that punk @#$ bearded clam Billie whatever.  Dude was such a douche.  I don't remember if we saw him play even 5 seconds of that game, the other guy flew all over the country challenging him.  It was crazy. 
laugh.gif

Need more Mean Streets reviews.  I mean, it's JPZ's week, and I ain't seen his review yet.  You gotta at least review the movie you pick for the week don'tcha?   
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

And what's on tap this week?  Is it gonna be Strangers on a Train? 
happy.gif

Need more Mean Streets reviews.  I mean, it's JPZ's week, and I ain't seen his review yet.  You gotta at least review the movie you pick for the week don'tcha?   
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

And what's on tap this week?  Is it gonna be Strangers on a Train? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom