Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

major movies i haven't seen:

indiana jones movies
all the bonds except the one with denise richards (not a bond fan in general)
mission impossibles
die hard 2 and 3
toy stories
shreks
cars

Aight, I'm not gonna ask you to pick for me because I know how hard that can be sometimes. I'll do this: Rank these in your viewing 'priority', and if you haven't seen one, don't rank it.

Cleaner (Samuel L., 2007)
Kick-***
Hush
21 Bridges
Trial of the Chicago 7
2 Popes

-foe

Viewing priority:

The only absolute must watch on this list is kick-***. See this immediately.

After that I would go,

Hush
21 Bridges
Trial of Chicago 7
Cleaner

and I’ve never seen 2 popes so it goes last. But reading about it just now, I think I’m gonna watch it right now.

My "not seen" list is pretty extensive as well..but I might be a different demographic than most in this thread, so I deserve a pass :lol:

To lessen that list, I decided to only watch movies that I have not seen before. Started with this over the pandemic.

Aight, calibeebee calibeebee .

20220414_203459.jpg

-foe

Aight, I'm not gonna ask you to pick for me because I know how hard that can be sometimes. I'll do this: Rank these in your viewing 'priority', and if you haven't seen one, don't rank it.

Cleaner (Samuel L., 2007)
Kick-***
Hush
21 Bridges
Trial of the Chicago 7
2 Popes

-foe
In this order:

Kick-***
21 Bridges
2 Popes
Trial of the Chicago 7

Never watched Hush. Almost thought it was Batman's Hush :lol: If you really want to I guess watch it last.

The newest episode of Top Chef has a tie in with Jurassic World: Dominion. Movie looks pretty dope. Related, Bryce Dallas :emoji_hearts::emoji_hearts::emoji_hearts:

I don’t think I can watch the OG Dune after watching this twice now.
What a well told story.
It made perfect sense.
What a complex World they’ve created.
To tell it in a way where immediate comprehension is with you is some feat.
Not a huge David Lynch fan though Twin Peaks was a real mind ****(in a good way)but I heard his adaptation wasn’t great, compared to the Books.

Back
Top Bottom