Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

fcn8sx3s6jt81.png

Last night with no NBA games for awhile, so I'm planning to see "Everything Everywhere All at Once" tonight.
Let's just say Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness has a lot to live up to match this multiverse movie.

What a trippy movie.

Watched the first half of Kick*** last night then fell asleep, through no fault of the movie. It's been a rough week and I just... fell asleep. 🤣🤷‍♂️😬💤 Finishing it tonight, but yeah, this joint is wild so far. Hit Girl something fierce, bruh!! I'm'a go back like 15-20 minutes before I reconvene tonight, but I know the last thing I remember is the big explanation scene between Marcus and Batman Lite, I mean Big Daddy.

-foe

“Ah hahahaha. Aha. Have some more Sloppy Joe’s! Ah hahahaha. I made ‘em extra sloppy for ya’s. Hahahahahahaha aha. I know how you’s kids ‘em sloppy. Ah hahahaha.
1650049021798.jpeg

If I could put them in my memos I would and try to track them, but can't!

Finishing Kick*** right now and Hit Girl's big scene just finished and she's talking to Big Daddy all burned up. I swear on my life if he dies, I'm putting cases on all of you.

-foe

Kickass and kill bill(s) are the greatest female superhero films

OHMIGAWD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Bad Reputation by Joan Jett as HG is going down the hall doing the lort's work... 👏

But then as KA is flying... w/ a damn automatic gatling... they play ELVIS? *chef's kiss*

THE BAZOOKA... BRUH!!!

That was fun af. 😎

-foe

Now, I hate to be that guy, but I really don't like kids cussing. Like, REALLY don't. And I mean, they CUSSING cussing. 😳😬

-foe

im re-watching die hard 1 before i do 2 and 3 just cause why not :lol:

I need to rewatch 2.. after the recent rewatchables

1, 3 and 4 I remember

2 I just know it happens at an airport and with a plane

5, I don’t remember if I’ve seen.. other than I know that one blonde dude is in it, from jack reacher

Back
Top Bottom