Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gotta remake everything nowadays apparently

278004144_10159295427511633_7311259039353703322_n.jpg

I'm actually OK with this one because, to be honest, the original Crow was not that good. I've seen it more than once and like it, but its a pretty mediocre movie.
I’ve never seen the Crow, much less heard of it. I just pulled up the info. What is like, a stoner revenge flick?

^ Brandon Lee who starred on it, Bruce Lee’s son = Last person to die on the set with a prop gun before the Baldwin incident, during the filming of The Crow.

^ Brandon Lee who starred on it, Bruce Lee’s son = Last person to die on the set with a prop gun before the Baldwin incident, during the filming of The Crow.
Wow, you really do learn something new every day.

Brandon Lee was going to be a goat.

Showdown in Little Tokyo
Rapid Fire
The Crow

And he was about to have a film with the Script Simon Says......that film would later become Die Hard With a Vengeance. It was going to be Rapid Fire 2 I think.

Brandon was an incredibly smooth fighter man. Woulda loved to see him and dude from The Raid mix it up.

I remember watching a movie or something where they discussed th curse of the Lee family

Just saw The Ringer did a Rewatchables on Die Hard 2. Saw it once back in the late 90's and can honestly say I don't remember much from it. Thinking of doing another watch and then listening to the pod.

To be clear, my issues with the OG Crow don’t have to do with Brandon Lee. He definitely had big star potential; strong screen presence.

The Crow is a poor quality movie, but it’s memorable as hell. It’s a cult classic for reasons stated, and def worth a watch, but it looks like it was shot on a game boy advance camera :lol:

598E9FD9-4762-4AEA-85CE-791C73F4E984.jpeg

Side note: this dude should have gone down as the GOAT career bad guy, but for some reason his career tanked after aliens 4. He has played some damn good bad guys over the years (the 90’s)

i havent watched the crow since i was young as hell.. maybe i'll revisit when the new film comes out.. is it on any of the streaming services?

i havent watched the crow since i was young as hell.. maybe i'll revisit when the new film comes out.. is it on any of the streaming services?

I know I watched it within the last couple of years and am pretty sure it was through Amazon Prime.

Note that there are at least a couple other Crow movies besides the Brandon Lee one. They were made after The Crow and, based on the one I watched, not very good. Those ones have additional words in the title, like "The Crow: Wicked Prayer".

From my recollection, The Crow was not good at all.

I don’t get Hollywood’s fixation on always trying to remake that movie.

Didn't like The Crow either.

I tried to watch West Side Story, couldn't do it. I also tried to watch In The Heights, got 1/4 way and changed the channel. Musicals are just too strange of a format for me.

I'm sure the death of the star impacted the making of the film, you just gotta enjoy The Crow for what it was.

Tony Hawk documentary on HBO right now. I remember when he hit the 900 in 1999 during the xgames. Isht seemed so unbelievable back then that somebody could do that on a skateboard

Didn't like The Crow either.

I tried to watch West Side Story, couldn't do it. I also tried to watch In The Heights, got 1/4 way and changed the channel. Musicals are just too strange of a format for me.
I caught WSS on HBO last night right at the beginning as I was surfing the channels, so it was a spontaneous thing for me.

Do any of you that Didn’t Like In The Heights or West Side Story like Pitch Perfect?

Back
Top Bottom