Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Mrs. Neugeboren!
1642124810968.jpeg

Scream was perfect. 🔥🔥🔥

I won't give details now, I'll come back after people get a chance to see it, but it was really strong for a 5th film, 25+ years in.

Honestly, 4 still stays in my mind heavy. I was so pissed they didn't pull the trigger with Roberts. She could have closed the film as both the victim AND killer in the same film. :wow: :pimp:
Has any film ever pulled that off? That would have been insane. Imagine if this 5th film was a Ghost face comin after her, the previous Ghost face. [Doakes] "Surprise mother****er" [Doakes] :lol:

Still, this was an excellent addition.

Good to hear! Need to find a streaming service that has the rest of the Screams available. Dont want to rent each and every one.

Finally Got Around To Watching Midsommer And Actually Enjoyed It. Best And Weirdest Break Up Movie I've Ever Seen :lol:

Having Gone Into Hereditary Blind And Not Knowing Anything About Aster's Work I Was SO Confused :lol:

Actually Looking Forward To Rewatching Hereditary Again Now.

How do you organize your movies? Is this the section for multiple movies in a franchise?

It's impossible to them all "one way".

I try to keep franchises together, but other shelves may have 6-7 Cage movies. Or 10 Tom Cruise films, etc. Next shelf might be a genre, like Gladiator, Troy, Kingdom of Heaven etc.

I have a Tarantino shelf.

Gangster films etc etc etc.

Recent viewing. Absolutely love the visuals in this film. I really enjoyed the dark feel alongside the Christmasy vibe.

1642190129652.jpeg

To me, it is JUST as good as The Dark Knight. I’ve talked about this in length before, but yeah you summed it up.

Back
Top Bottom