Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

excited for Peacemaker later this week watching Gunn's TSS tonight

Suicide_Squad_Vol_1_1.jpg

I’m confused, the article says Sinbad never played a genie but it shows pics with him dressed as a genie? Are those photoshops or from a commercial or something?

*edit, nevemind, I see the rest of the article now. Strange conspiracy theory. I certainly don’t remember him making a movie like shaqs.

Side note: does anybody remember the show called The Pirates of Darkwater? I thought it was the GOAT when I was little. Had all the action figures and everything. I always thought Sinbad was in that show but I looked it up and he had nothing to do with it :lol:
04247F13-E3B0-425C-BE01-2C4D9F7E8327.jpeg

EE6CBFC8-B98A-4AA9-937D-B260199B1B77.jpeg

Last edited:
I swear I do remember the movie. But apparently in 2017 there was a parody made by Sinbad and a website, which parodied the whole issue/Mandela effect of people thinking there was a movie called Shazam with Sinbad when there wasn’t, which is where the pictures of him in the genie hat comes from.

I must be wrong of course, but does anyone else find themselves recalling a Sinbad genie movie? :lol:

i really watched that dude grow up...ever since 3rd rock from the sun...
that man is old...
Don't forget about Angels in the Outfield. One of my friends had the vhs and I must have seen parts of the movie at least 10+ times. Not Sandlot or Rookie of the Year good but an appreciated movie nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom