Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The scene with Karen and Jimmy still remains one of the scariest and tense scenes i’ve ever seen.

I love how Scorsese made it a bit ambiguous and it’s up to you decide if the gent was gonna whack her or not. (He probably was lol)

Reminds me of the basement scene in Fincher’s Zodiac.

Licorice Pizza. I see what all the fuss was about. Great movie that takes you through a coming of age roller coaster journey. Is this really Alana's first role in a movie? Girl has some acting chops.

On another note...is it just me or was the weird creepy stalker guy at the political office a nod to taxi driver?🤔

Licorice Pizza. I see what all the fuss was about. Great movie that takes you through a coming of age roller coaster journey. Is this really Alana's first role in a movie? Girl has some acting chops.

On another note...is it just me or was the weird creepy stalker guy at the political office a nod to taxi driver?🤔
the truck scene was so good
reminded me of SPEED with keanu reeves

The scene with Karen and Jimmy still remains one of the scariest and tense scenes i’ve ever seen.

I love how Scorsese made it a bit ambiguous and it’s up to you decide if the gent was gonna whack her or not. (He probably was lol)

Reminds me of the basement scene in Fincher’s Zodiac.

dont know if she was getting set up to be whacked or going let the guys have their way with her.. but just knew ain’t nothing good was coming from going back there

Been seeing good reviews and the clips look funny enough for Abbott Elementary. Might check it out, some clips i'm surprised they let on network TV like the teacher talking about her only fans and Zack Fox rappin about ****.

watched the kingsmen last night....
bra there's this one scene that essentially answers the question; what if all em soldiers had melee weapons ONLY....
crazy, but i can't spoil it...

Saw Midnight in Paris last night for the first time. I knew nothing about it before going in. Totally unexpected premise. The lighting in this film, good lord! Great dialogue. Very whimsical feeling to the film. Magical even.

If you don’t like Owen Wilson, you prolly gonna HATE this movie but I ******* loved it. Rachel McAdams was 🤌🤌🤌. Only let down was I Thought there would be an intimate scene. Killer cast as well. Ernest Hemingway was probably my favorite character. I don’t remember where I’ve seen the actor who played him before.

7/8

“He’s out there right now...and I’ve gotta go to work.”

1641843264949.gif

Did not know they rebooted Fresh Prince of Bel Air as a drama. Just saw a trailer. IDK...

Back
Top Bottom