Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’m watching an episode of Seinfeld when George had a date with Charlotte Lewis. Even though she was supposed to be bulimic, it’s still unrealistic.

Oh you know what the problem is, the all time tv draft happened in 2020 :lol:

2020 is STILL a ******* blur to me and there's a lot of it I just try to forget.

I had to search but we did do it and I did dominate.

My next suggestion was a tv draft of aa recent decade

1966 without searching, go...
:lol: I'll play it safe and say Star Trek.

Last edited:
never heard of it. Insane high rating on RT. Did you watch recently? Got a review?
I watched when it came out. Think we all talked about it in here.

I just happened to catch late last night on tv and ended up watching til the end. Forgot enough to be able to laugh at all the jokes again.

Its a great Chris Rock comedic flick about a moment in a famous comedian turn actor's life who happens to be an alcoholic that is about to get married to a reality star. The story follows him in the days before his big tv wedding and before his new movie premieres which is a departure from his comedic movies. He is followed around by a journalist to get an in-depth piece done on him as well so he shkws the journalist around where he grew up, Brooklyn.

Movie is filled with a bunch of comedians and stars. From Jerry Seinfeld to Taraji P. Henson.

Great movie. Watch it.

Haven't seen Top 5 in a while, see it's on Showtime and Amazon might fire it up later. I just remember that Madea Halloween came from a joke in that movie.

Honestly don’t know how I’ve never heard of it. Don’t remember you guys talking about it. Damn I guess I’ll “stream” it tonight

88FE2D7B-152E-446F-87FA-916256464279.gif
9840A8C3-F218-426D-9D74-F491D0D4D5D6.gif

Started watching Shang chi 10 rings today. Apparently today is Disney Plus Day? They have a ton of movies you can’t watch after today.

anyways, there’s a scene in Shang chi where dude has a Warriors poster on the wall :pimp: :pimp:

starting Jungle cruise next

Watched American Honey today.

It’s about a traveling gang of poor whites that sell magazines. Imagine Nomadland and The Florida Project had a baby, but, outside of looks, the child had nothing in common with its parents, and was a **** up. That’s American Honey.

It did a terrible job of developing characters, and after almost 3 hours, you just don’t give a **** about any of them.

Watched American Honey today.

It’s about a traveling gang of poor whites that sell magazines. Imagine Nomadland and The Florida Project had a baby, but, outside of looks, the child had nothing in common with its parents, and was a **** up. That’s American Honey.

It did a terrible job of developing characters, and after almost 3 hours, you just don’t give a **** about any of them.

I thought movie was decent but OD long, did they really have to do all those sing a longs!?!? Sasha Lane did well in her first role imo. She has gotten some other work but I haven't seen anything else she's bee in.

Is Utopia worth the watch?

Back
Top Bottom