Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

👀👀👀

Might show up a week late to get three picks in a row @mronegative style 😤
sharktank-mark-cuban.gif

So how exactly did the last draft work? We could pick from the entire decade?

To make things really interesting...we could stick with the snake draft, but make each round a different year :emoji_eyes:

How the hell does Stephen Root, from Office Space, Dodgeball, and Barry, look the same here as he does now? :lol:

A8A84DFC-8DFA-4D3D-8288-6D4028317B97.jpeg

Why the **** y'all want a 90's draft, AGAIN?!?!?!? I mean...... :lol: :rofl:

Gee, where should I go to find a list of great movies all made in the 90's? Hmmmm, Google? No, no, they don't have what I'm lookin for.......let's see.....hmmmmmm, damn I can't find anything.......oh wait.......

There is no point.

Let's have a hypothetical 1998 NBA season. We'll put MJ on the Bulls, and young Kobe in LA, and we still have the Mailman in Utah, Phil back on the bench......Reggie Miller in Indy, who do y'all think would win?

Exactly.

December 2029, @ me and I will make space for the '20's Draft. :nthat:

Round 1
1. Illmaticsoul---
2. Noskey---
3. JohnnyRed---
4. MrONegative---
5. Dirk---
6. Dub---
7. CP---
8. Venom ---
9. Big J---
10. Prime---
11. JPZ---
12. Kool---

Look at the group of the OG draft. Only a couple of us left. |l

If we were really gonna do somethin "new"........it would have to be a collage of sorts.

We've done 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's, All Time, and a Character draft.

If you kind of merged all that........

70's
80's
90's
00's
10's
Director (Specific Movie)
Lead Actor
Lead Actress
TV Series
TV Lead Actor
TV Lead Actress

But my overall point here is, with 10-12 Drafters, you're talkin about only the Top 10-12 films of each Decade, plus the Top Director of the 10-12 Best Films all time, Actor, Show, etc, every single team would be like having a real fantasy team that looks like this

Pat Mahomes
Derrick Henry
Johnathan Taylor
Nuk Hopkins
Tyreek Hill
Travis Kelce
Justin Tucker
LA Rams
Cooper Kupp (flex)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There would literally be no holes in anyone's roster. Except for whoever takes Pain and Gain and I throw their *** out the thread. :lol:

We need to do something weird, I feel like we’ve done decades to death, like last time was 2020. Not that we can’t go back to it, let’s just get weird ja feel.

When Koop got weird about them cooking human meat on a grill in Pain & Gain:

0DD07F9D-41FE-45BC-90B9-D1B6AD8794D2.gif

If we were really gonna do somethin "new"........it would have to be a collage of sorts.

We've done 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's, All Time, and a Character draft.

If you kind of merged all that........

70's
80's
90's
00's
10's
Director (Specific Movie)
Lead Actor
Lead Actress
TV Series
TV Lead Actor
TV Lead Actress

But my overall point here is, with 10-12 Drafters, you're talkin about only the Top 10-12 films of each Decade, plus the Top Director of the 10-12 Best Films all time, Actor, Show, etc, every single team would be like having a real fantasy team that looks like this

Pat Mahomes
Derrick Henry
Johnathan Taylor
Nuk Hopkins
Tyreek Hill
Travis Kelce
Justin Tucker
LA Rams
Cooper Kupp (flex)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There would literally be no holes in anyone's roster. Except for whoever takes Pain and Gain and I throw their *** out the thread. :lol:

Chill,

How bout an All time action movie draft.

I have some ideas, but they are pretty quirky. Not sure how deep 10-12 drafters would want to go without getting bored :lol:

Back
Top Bottom