Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Another first....

57F66ABD-5711-4454-B47A-D00C52F92920.jpeg

outstanding

The new Tom Holland movie Cherry is currently at 37% critics and 81% audience score on RT. Thinking of watching this weekend as it also has the girl from Wayne, Ciara Bravo, in it and she played a great role in that show. Movie is 2 hr 20 mins though so it is an investment.

The new Tom Holland movie Cherry is currently at 37% critics and 81% audience score on RT. Thinking of watching this weekend as it also has the girl from Wayne, Ciara Bravo, in it and she played a great role in that show. Movie is 2 hr 20 mins though so it is an investment.
Rotten Tomato's has been become less reliable since Hollywood started marketing the score in trailers. The Last Jedi 90% is just egg sperm milk, and then those bums went of their way to tarnish the Captain Marvel score. 2017/2018 was the last year I truly trusted that thing.

Rotten Tomato's has been become less reliable since Hollywood started marketing the score in trailers. The Last Jedi 90% is just egg sperm milk, and then those bums went of their way to tarnish the Captain Marvel score. 2017/2018 was the last year I truly trusted that thing.
It seems hard to trust many reviews these days knowing they often come with an agenda or something else not related to the quality of the movie. I just checked the Last Jedi scores on RT, 90% critics and 42% audience!?!? What in the actual eff... Often you just have to take chances on seeing a movie you're interested in and ignore the reviews.

GOAT TV show intro -

But you youngsters in here probably don’t know nothing about this.

I actually do remember this show (or at least a different show with the same title) but a different opening

The Nikelodeon version was a 90s reboot. The OG started in the 70s, but stayed around on re-runs when I was a kid in the 80s.

There also was a movie version in the 2000s (2010s?) with Will Ferrell and Danny McBride. I’ve never seen it because I heard it was trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom