Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1726513490962.jpeg

This is where I fell in love w/ Carey Mulligan.
Wall Street Never Sleeps is where I met her and I was only intrigued.
Next film was SHAME and that was some deranged level debauchery so I cooled on her a bit....
Great GATSBY was her next project and that was the cement, she was brilliant in my eyes.
Now, I love her in whatever she is in.

Speak No Evil was entertaining. Solid thriller with some humor sprinkled in. McAvoy was great in this role
Pretty much my thoughts. Though there were some horror cliche's here and there where the main characters made some questionable decisions. I'd def watch again once it hits streaming though. 5.5/8.

I did hear from a friend that the OG Danish version has a much darker ending. I'm gonna have to check that one out too.

Misleading.

“Having this crazy threesome relationship, and being a woman of opposites—either she’s sweet and tender and fragile and nervous and scared, or she’s absolutely crazy and dangerous,” the actress continued.

Misleading.

“Having this crazy threesome relationship, and being a woman of opposites—either she’s sweet and tender and fragile and nervous and scared, or she’s absolutely crazy and dangerous,” the actress continued.
We’ve been blue-balled

Back
Top Bottom