Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

^^^ Richard Donner directed Goonies; Spielberg directed JP. But I believe Spielberg was a producer on Goonies, so there is a connection.

lol I don’t know why I typed director. I meant to type producer. Kathleen Kennedy produced both movies. She co-founded the production company amblin entertainment with Speilberg and is now the current president of Lucas film.

I didnt expect that tbh considering the breachman are so vocal about their support, I can see why Wilson did that tho considering not everyone feeling Layton as head of train this only gonna make him look worse.

also didnt know that big dude was so lax, im guessing it's cause not to much people can relate to him like Josie
Big ice dude being a softy is a bit cliche but funny. Makes him more than a monster.

One wicked move by Wilson. Whole time I'm wondering who is doing it. I know there was more than one guy but for a few it looked like one guy murked most of them.

Weird how y’all all started on Season 2 of Miracle Workers... not that they really connect I’m assuming but that’s a pet peeve for me. Couldn’t do it.

Man.....I Care a Lot. :lol:

I loved and hated this film.

First off, HOW, THE, ****, do you make EIZA GONZALEZ unattractive? HOW?!?!?!? I didn't know it was logistically possible. She looked terrible till the last scene. :smh:

What a morally ****ed movie. :lol: My God. I need a shower.

Pike and mini Lannister were top notch. Wheelhouse.

Depraved as hell, but I loved it. I wonder if the writer was watching Better Call Saul and came up with the script.

7/8

Weird how y’all all started on Season 2 of Miracle Workers... not that they really connect I’m assuming but that’s a pet peeve for me. Couldn’t do it.
Didn't do it on purpose. I was channel surfing and saw season 2 playing on TBS. Looked funny so I recorded it. Then they re-ran season 1 a few months later and it automatically recorded. I think a lot of ppl never knew it existed until season 2 came out. Didn't even know this was a show till I stumbled on it. Seasons are unrelated like Fargo.

I did it with American Horror Story but that’s an anthology.
The way they rebooted for s2, Miracle Workers might as well be an anthology too :lol:

I was so lost starting s2 I had to rewatch s1 finale to check if I missed something and this was way before HBO Max.

maaaaaaan I literally never considered this until you just typed it out. :rofl: :rofl:

that’s gotta be it now that I think about it. I was putting off mad serial killer vibes showing her that movie:smh:
Kimmel interviewing Jodi Foster. Had no idea Silence of the Lambs released on Valentine's day 😂.

For Miracle Workers?
Yes.

S1 was a bunch of "angels" trying to help some mortal get a date/girlfriend with god doing dumb **** and almost ending the world and starting over.

S2 was the majority of the cast in medieval times living every day life :lol:

EDIT

Matter of fact a quick google search confirms it is an anthology series.

Yes.

S1 was a bunch of "angels" trying to help some mortal get a date/girlfriend with god doing dumb **** and almost ending the world and starting over.

S2 was the majority of the cast in medieval times living every day life :lol:

EDIT

Matter of fact a quick google search confirms it is an anthology series.
Oh I see what you're saying. You thought after seeing S2 it was a continuation of S1.

Yes. Exactly.

Had no clue they were ditching the e tire premise of s1 :lol:
I think the same thing happened to me. When they re-aired S1 I remember thinking what the hell happened to everything? I think I was expecting medieval times again. Kinna disappointed cause I liked the medieval characters. S1 was still funny but the characters weren't as interesting.

Anyone in here know how I can see fewer liked tweets in my timeline from people I don’t follow?

Last edited:
Anyone watch "Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel" on Netflix? Not sure how I never heard of this case. I started watching knowing nothing and got drawn in. Keeps getting stranger and stranger. 4 part doc. 1 more ep to go.

The guests still drinking and using the water even though they could see it was clearly tinted and tainted. WTH?! :sick::smh:

Cool random Easter eggs:

toy story. Sids room has same carpet as The Shining. Pixar animators are huge Kubrick fans.
5C6CE338-DF5E-40B4-801C-2E7FE4E29443.jpeg

Nick Fury’s gravestone at the end of Winter Soldier has the fake Bible quote from Sam Jackson’s Jules character in Pulp Fiction
E9049EB2-8DA9-43F0-8FDA-2AB3D139FEE0.jpeg

Indiana Jones and the temple of doom, there’s a club named after another famous Harrison Ford character. Maybe you’ve heard of it?
89C314C7-7F3E-429F-B906-4AF99A8898C3.jpeg

opening credits of Snyder’s Watchmen there’s a couple coming out of a theater. Gotham Opera House. The couple are Bruce Wayne’s parents. It’s insinuating that in this universe, the OG watchmen stopped the robber from killing Bruce’s parents, thus batman never becomes batman. The posters on the wall of the batman comic are just a normal comic about a bat man.
D924B5EE-E45E-4DB3-B72C-444D86EF11A1.jpeg

“Newman” in Jurassic park wears identical outfits as the main kids from Goonies. Both movies had the exact same producer.
0BE0784D-DD77-4594-84C2-C02B47511202.jpeg
Harrison Ford played Han Solo not Obi Wan :smh:

The guests still drinking and using the water even though they could see it was clearly tinted and tainted. WTH?! :sick::smh:
**** blew my mind. A case of water is $3-5 :smh: . They might have said they drank the water incase there's a lawsuit, but still. I see brown water and I turn into Mr. Monk. I'm gone. Ep3 gets even weirder. Real bizarre. I still gotta finish ep4.

Yeah. I would have walked in and walked out when I saw the room.

Finally finished the doc and **** made me hate these internet people. Just blindly saying someone murdered this girl with no evidence then harassing slim.

Back
Top Bottom