Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

alright what the hell is going on on Snowpiercer :wow:

looks like next week's episode is Melanie centric too so we might not find out for awhile

Look at this cast:

A82CD34A-6A0B-45C8-9213-0C9B964E593E.jpeg

8720824B-AD07-42B3-8B38-B25F90E3FC60.jpeg

B7C03475-73A4-4320-89BF-0A773122DBDC.jpeg
With this many it just seems like it'll be one of those ensemble joints and those are rarely that strong

Or it'll be like American Hustle. Dope large cast but it only really focuses on like 4 ppl and the rest have supporting and cameo roles.

I doubt I'm getting anything that makes use of most of the stars like an Ocean's movie.

alright what the hell is going on on Snowpiercer :wow:

looks like next week's episode is Melanie centric too so we might not find out for awhile
I was like cool ep, that one kill was dope. I think I almost changed the channel and focused on my phone then right before **** goes wild!

Didn't expect that little war to escalate like that.

Black knight is a must watch medieval movie
Not gonna lie. I kinna liked it too. Saw it when it came out. I'm ok with time travel movies and old time period comedies. I liked Miracle Workers on TBS. Season 1 was set in the Dark Ages. Can't believe Steve Buscemi is a regular on this show. It's like "A Million Ways to Die in the West". It calls out all the funny and ridiculous things that went on during that time. Funny stuff.

Season 1 was in Heaven that’s the only one I’ve watched, I didn’t watch Season 2 in the Dark Ages but I will at some point.

Season 1 was in Heaven that’s the only one I’ve watched, I didn’t watch Season 2 in the Dark Ages but I will at some point.
I forgot. I saw both but saw dark ages first. I liked Dark Ages a little better than the Heaven season. Just the fact that Steve Buscemi shovels **** for a living on a comedy series is funny to me lol. And his Lazy Susan in the Heaven season :rofl:.

Anyone watch "Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel" on Netflix? Not sure how I never heard of this case. I started watching knowing nothing and got drawn in. Keeps getting stranger and stranger. 4 part doc. 1 more ep to go.

Anyone watch "Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel" on Netflix? Not sure how I never heard of this case. I started watching knowing nothing and got drawn in. Keeps getting stranger and stranger. 4 part doc. 1 more ep to go.

Watched the first episode. Very bizarre. Worth it to continue?

My wife has been watching. She’s really into true crime stuff and was aware the weird history of the Cecil Hotel before the Netflix show. She likes it a lot.

I watched ep 1 of Allen v. Farrow and yeah dude is wild creepy. Never knew anything about the story. She was creepy too. Gross.

Woody copping pleas at the age of 80. Just admit you don't make stories for black ppl or with black ppl in mind.

That's how it is for most white creators in several mediums. Main character usually gonna be what you are, a white male.

I knew most of his story (there's a thread with a big article about it) so I didn't bother with the doc. Not to mention his son comes off disingenuous and like he has a huge grudge.

Anyway, love me some Miracle Workers. Usually watch anything Buscemi. This was worth it.

Cool random Easter eggs:

toy story. Sids room has same carpet as The Shining. Pixar animators are huge Kubrick fans.
5C6CE338-DF5E-40B4-801C-2E7FE4E29443.jpeg

Nick Fury’s gravestone at the end of Winter Soldier has the fake Bible quote from Sam Jackson’s Jules character in Pulp Fiction
E9049EB2-8DA9-43F0-8FDA-2AB3D139FEE0.jpeg

Indiana Jones and the temple of doom, there’s a club named after another famous Harrison Ford character. Maybe you’ve heard of it?
89C314C7-7F3E-429F-B906-4AF99A8898C3.jpeg

opening credits of Snyder’s Watchmen there’s a couple coming out of a theater. Gotham Opera House. The couple are Bruce Wayne’s parents. It’s insinuating that in this universe, the OG watchmen stopped the robber from killing Bruce’s parents, thus batman never becomes batman. The posters on the wall of the batman comic are just a normal comic about a bat man.
D924B5EE-E45E-4DB3-B72C-444D86EF11A1.jpeg

“Newman” in Jurassic park wears identical outfits as the main kids from Goonies. Both movies had the exact same producer.
0BE0784D-DD77-4594-84C2-C02B47511202.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^ Richard Donner directed Goonies; Spielberg directed JP. But I believe Spielberg was a producer on Goonies, so there is a connection.

I was like cool ep, that one kill was dope. I think I almost changed the channel and focused on my phone then right before **** goes wild!

Didn't expect that little war to escalate like that.

I didnt expect that tbh considering the breachman are so vocal about their support, I can see why Wilson did that tho considering not everyone feeling Layton as head of train this only gonna make him look worse.

also didnt know that big dude was so lax, im guessing it's cause not to much people can relate to him like Josie

Back
Top Bottom