Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm digging it. Interested to see where things go with burnt up Josie and that ice monster dude.

That last ep was a bit weird with the madam/therapist to seducing Wilford.

wild that josie was alive. thought she was done for. ice dude definitely going after melanie at some point.

madam gave stark a snack :lol: . wonder how she survived after cutting herself.

expecting a heel turn for ruth. shes too loyal to the brand.

😐

So was I, when it came to even the newer trilogy 1-2-3... but I’ll tell you, “you didn’t miss it”... it’s a timeless event. I love 4-5-6 that came out in the 70s and all of them since.

TBH it's just not my cup of tea. If something takes place in outer space there's like a 90% chance I won't like it.
My brother's is the same way. I had to force him to watch Alien and he almost fell asleep :lol: . I'm like that with a lot of fantasy type movies. Still haven't seen GOT either. What's crazy is I actually like space movies but it seems like it might be too out there for me. Either that or I'm just too late to the party.

This is how I am with movies/shows that take place in Medieval times. That's a big part of the reason it took me so long to watch GoT. :lol:
Then you're the best person to ask. I can't stand medieval movies either except for Robin Hood Men In Tights and The Princess's Bride :lol: . Did you like GoT?

Then you're the best person to ask. I can't stand medieval movies either except for Robin Hood Men In Tights and The Princess's Bride :lol: . Did you like GoT?

I never thought I'd be the type of person to like something like GoT but I was dead wrong. Took me 5 years to give it a shot. I was hooked within one season. One of the greatest shows IMO.

**** d&d

1614050645034.gif

I never thought I'd be the type of person to like something like GoT but I was dead wrong. Took me 5 years to give it a shot. I was hooked within one season. One of the greatest shows IMO.

GOT is different because of the plethora of violence and hot nekkid ***.

Back
Top Bottom