Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Pick 2

The Karate Kid (1984) - Sports

the-karate-kid.jpg

SentimentalAdorableBee-size_restricted.gif

You sure you dont want Karate Kid II instead? The one shot in Hawaii Japan?

RevolvingGrossKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

You sure you dont want Karate Kid II instead? The one shot in Hawaii Japan?

RevolvingGrossKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

I actually got the hand drum thing for my birthday when I was 6 because I was obsessed with both. I mess with pt. II, but the original is an all-time classic for me. Probably my most watched movie ever.

I will take one of my absolute favorite films, criminally underrated, and imo, Tarantino's finest work, it's a shame he didn't direct it and get more credit for it.

I take True Romance, Utility. Written by Tarantino and directed by Tony Scott.

This cast:
Christian Slater
Patricia Arquette
Dennis Hopper
Val Kilmer
Gary oldman
Brad Pitt
Christopher Walken
Samuel L. Jackson
Michael Rapaport
James Gandolfini
Chris Penn
Tom Sizemore
Michael Beach

MajinZuub MajinZuub is up

I Was suprised when I found out Hans Zimmer did that goofy score. Great movie man. I cannot pick my favorite character in the movie. It’s not possible.

Y'all left me no choice.

Sniped the best western from me so now I have to go with one of the greatest westerns and most violent. A captivating last job before riding off in to thw sunset that goes all wrong and only gets worse

giphy.gif

d07fe5271f6b4e1e40b16ccfe82ffb40.gif

giphy.gif

F7shUE.gif

FlusteredOrderlyFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

The Wild Bunch

Your turn nice dolphin nice dolphin

Last edited:
nice dolphin nice dolphin is making me work OT with his picks, but he did tell me and i quote "You can have your choice of any one of my movies. Your choice, just offer up" , so i will be taking him up on that offer shortly.

His next pick:

Comedy was a tough one to narrow down for me.

Do I go with black comedy? Raunch comedy? Dark comedy? Satirical comedy? Ironic comedy?

719936DD-6ED4-4ACF-86D9-239E998BC3A6.gif

Friday would have most likely been my top choice but since it was already taken, my team has to look at the bigger picture of cinema as a whole and it would be criminal for this director’s distinct style and work to not be included as part of the all-time greats. So with that, I take my favorite Wes Anderson production.

60F2DE07-4B06-45AB-8A69-DADB2FBA118D.gif

The Grand Budapest Hotel (Comedy)

213CBD12-42AD-4459-94CD-012D221CA6FA.gif

kvsm23vs24 kvsm23vs24 is up

Back
Top Bottom