Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Aight. I know I've been mad before, cuz iconic to me movies got taken. I get it.

I ain't mad at you.

I'm mad at me.

I had 5 movies on my must list, got greedy and started playing games. I wore out the VHS that I recorded this from TNT on, commercials and all. :smh:

This one legit hurts.

Honestly thought it was taken already. Did a search on the front page and didn't see "leon" or "the professional" pop up and couldn't believe it.

For Comic Book films, I select:

Batman (1989)

4276CEB0-9B7C-4CEF-8D4C-44CCA675F995.gif

F5A324DF-2451-455E-9529-B3B71FE9CB47.gif

I'm at a similar spot with my remaining categories. I feel very confident my top 3 remaining in each category will be there when I pick regardless of what genre I go after first. I really wanted to get North by Northwest and nab my first Hitchcock as my thriller.

There's a ton more dramas that I'm disappointed I couldn't get but they're just not genre crossing enough.

I'll cross off one of the best and moving movies I've seen in regards to sports. It's just as relevant now as it was when it came out. Sports goes beyond the court and this one stuck with me. I have to follow my draft strategy and stick to my guns.

Hoop Dreams, sports

noskey noskey

I'm at a similar spot with my remaining categories. I feel very confident my top 3 remaining in each category will be there when I pick regardless of what genre I go after first. I really wanted to get North by Northwest and nab my first Hitchcock as my thriller.

There's a ton more dramas that I'm disappointed I couldn't get but they're just not genre crossing enough.

I'll cross off one of the best and moving movies I've seen in regards to sports. It's just as relevant now as it was when it came out. Sports goes beyond the court and this one stuck with me. I have to follow my draft strategy and stick to my guns.

Hoop Dreams, sports

noskey noskey

Taking this for sports and moving Raging Bull over to Drama was another move i was thinking of too :lol:

This and OJ are my favorite documentaries ever :pimp:

Hoop Dreams, sports

noskey noskey

Surprised this was still there. Just seeing the cover art hits the feels.

51gnMlJExYL._RI_SX300_.jpg

I can remember my mother renting the VHS for me when I was in 3rd grade because basketball was life then. I was far too young to appreciate it. Now it has to be one of my favorite docs. Nice steal of a pick. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom