Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

giphy.gif

For my next pick

wait no...this is my next pick!

7124A8OOL6L._SY741_.jpg

THE TERMINATOR - SCI FI
(move Aliens over to Action please)

Which is superior? 1 or 2? Was waiting for both to be drafted before asking.

Hard to compare the two - Like Alien/Aliens the first one is more horror sci-fi and the second is more action sci-fi. I think they're equally great but most people will say T2. It's the crowd pleaser

T2 was for sure my favorite growing up though :lol:

I will take one of my absolute favorite films, criminally underrated, and imo, Tarantino's finest work, it's a shame he didn't direct it and get more credit for it.

I take True Romance, Utility. Written by Tarantino and directed by Tony Scott.

This cast:
Christian Slater
Patricia Arquette
Dennis Hopper
Val Kilmer
Gary oldman
Brad Pitt
Christopher Walken
Samuel L. Jackson
Michael Rapaport
James Gandolfini
Chris Penn
Tom Sizemore
Michael Beach

MajinZuub MajinZuub is up

Are superhero movies included in the comics category? Or does it have to based on an actual comic? Should have asked earlier :lol:

Second pick. Need to knock out drama and saw one of my favorite movies undrafted...

1572973747791.png

The acting chops of young Natalie, Jean Reno slaying it (should have received an Oscar nom), Gary Oldman being incredible as always.

Can't believe it was on the board this long.
Aight. I know I've been mad before, cuz iconic to me movies got taken. I get it.

I ain't mad at you.

I'm mad at me.

I had 5 movies on my must list, got greedy and started playing games. I wore out the VHS that I recorded this from TNT on, commercials and all. :smh:

This one legit hurts.

Back
Top Bottom