Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

With my back-to-back picks, I'm knocking out Thriller and Western. Reached on Western but with it taking forever to get back to me, I had to grab my GOAT:

1572636844386.png

1572637013734.png

The Silence of the Lambs and Tombstone.

danger style danger style you're up.

Man my heart sank when I saw you said Western. Good thing you didn't take my pick though. Not wasting anymore time :lol:

51hItH2NJJL.jpg

UNFORGIVEN - Western

source.gif

C CP1708 u up

I knew Goodfellas/ Taxi Driver/Raging Bull wouldn't fall back to me in round 2. :smh:
Bruh taxi Driver is one of the greatest movies ever. Love everything about it. True art film at its core. The score the cinematography the direction. It’s perfection. Legit had it number 2 on my ideal list under godfather part 2.

I have a confession to make.......

I've never seen DTRT

source.gif

Do not return until you have seen it.

Where is it streaming.

I plan on watching that and Pain & Gain again to see if it was as bad as yall are making it.

I really enjoyed it on my initial watch.
Pain & Gain isnt that bad just not that good to make a top 10 comedy list (or crime) of the past decade but a lotnof ppl blanked on comedies so... P&G is liked of the only "weak" picks.

Last edited:
****ing Frank.

Shouldn't have expected it to fall to me in round 2 though.

Dont expect anyone tonchoose my other Crime option though :pimp:
Bro I kept sending CP lists of movies that were being picked. I’m glad I was able to lock down two early classics that put their directors on the map.

Where is it streaming.

I plan on watching that and Pain & Gain again to see if it was as bad as yall are making it.

I really enjoyed it on my initial watch.
if you have Starz you can get it on demand. Otherwise a $3/4 rental on amazon.

I actually love Pain and Gain but I think you’re getting **** for drafting it over a lot of movies that are better than it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom