Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Caught the new Batman & Harley Quinn animated movie. It was decent. A few awkward sexual situations that I thought were hilarious.

Chill it is only 8 episodes and it gets much better, not great though as the episodes move on. Best is when they all meet up officially. Is dude serious about Gladiator, the one with Russell Crowe. Did they make a movie recently called Gladiator?
He's talking about the other Gladiator movie with Cuba and James, this one.
51YUcCHYTpL.jpg

Anyone catch Good Time? As a New York movie, I think it could hang with many of the best ones from the 70s.

Westworld was just OK for me. They keep you hooked by showing just enough to keep you interested and making it seem like there was more coming around the corner. But there never was though.

I watched the entire season and to tell you the truth, I don't think I care enough to watch the second season
ajj0k_s-200x150.gif

mr robot returning in october I think. Seemed like a lot of people hopped off the show last season.

Westworld was just OK for me. They keep you hooked by showing just enough to keep you interested and making it seem like there was more coming around the corner. But there never was though.

I watched the entire season and to tell you the truth, I don't think I care enough to watch the second season

There is another show out there about robots becoming sentient that I like better... I'm forgetting the name of it though

Exactly how I felt.

I don't care to watch a second Season of Westworld.
By the time the season ended I wasn't really a fan of anything they were doing.

wife went out and my son tagged along so i have the rare alone time. it was between the avengers and what happened to monday. about 30 minutes into monday and i'm trying to shake the obvious orphan black comparison. gonna ride it out and not keep my expectations too high.

Orphan Black is a sci fi joint about clones and the secret super science orgs fighting over them and a bit of the post human movement.

WHtM is a dystopian future about overpopulation control and I think septuplets trying to survive as they investigate one of them who goes missing.

One real comparison.

yeah i'm a little further in and the only similarity is one actress playing multiple characters. it wore thin for me in orphan black but this movie is picking up.

it was ok. def would have been pissed if i paid to see it in a theater. noomi rapace put in a good performance(s). 5.3/8

He's talking about the other Gladiator movie with Cuba and James, this one.
51YUcCHYTpL.jpg
Really he didn't like that one either, it was easy to get into. Great actors playing roles... Well Brian Dennehey always plays a scumbag role, so he could of done the role in his sleep. LMAO.

Regarding WestWorld, perhaps I need to watch it again. I did get the feeling something amazing was going to happen towards the end, but the reveal was kind of oh. Meh. I think I overlooked that reveal because of the fact I would love to go to a place like that forreal. LMAO.

What Happened to Monday was pretty damn good. It was a bit TOO over the top for me, but there were some very cool actions scenes throughout.
For those who've watched, spoilers ahead....

I didn't expect it to be so violent :lol: The dude that tripped over the fridge and ***** kebab'd his face :wow::wow:
Noomi Rapace killed it man. She's a superstar in my eyes.
Dude that got the variant Karen buns :rofl: :rofl:

5.9/8

I'm noticing a trend with these low-key period piece movies where the actress is the lead.

Lady Macbeth, My Cousin Rachel, etc.

Last edited:
American Honey was really easy to watch.
It was so familiar.

Felt like a modern day Kids.
I like how they only used a couple of real actors/actresses.

I watched it twice.
B2B

The music and the "dancing" that the kids do in the Movie was organic and on point.

Good story all the way around.
Very impressed.

Finished Friends from College, was much funnier than I thought it would be. I actually thought it was two seasons, was waiting for next episode after the surprise party. Trying to decide what to binge next, get caught up on House of Cards or TWD.

Back
Top Bottom