Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

you should watch it and report back...i would be interested in what your reaction is after you watch it

Last edited:
I don't find Hinchcliffe to be funny so it makes sense that his idea of good comedy writing would be so different from my own

oh snap. i thought you've seen seinfeld and wanted feedback on golden girls before you watched it. 

yeah you need to watch seinfeld

Last edited:
I don't find Hinchcliffe to be funny so it makes sense that his idea of good comedy writing would be so different from my own
I wasn't feeling his netflix special, but his podcast idea is pretty genius.

Easily one of the best podcasts out right now.

Seinfeld.

Meh.
This.

Golden Girls is
pimp.gif

I think Seinfeld is hilarious and probably the best network sitcom ever, but I don't have a problem with people who don't like it. The style of humor isn't for everyone.

I love this thread :rofl:

Talking about the Golden Girls. I have no opinion of the show although I do recall seeing some reruns when I was younger when it was in syndication.

Wasn't all that funny to me but I could give it another try.

I checked the vid out but not sure how many movies I'll watch if they didn't list and big budget films as their favorite movies of the year.

One up tho
Solid list in that video outside of The Boss. I thought that was horrible. Melissa McCarthy is like Kevin James to me these days...

betty white and estelle getty were funny. rue mcclanahan was ok. but....i hate mr bea arthur. even when he starred in maude i didn't like him. his only good performances were as the femputer on futurama and as the mom on curb your enthusiasm.

Bruh, his list was interesting me just cuz of where he had Manchester By the Sea and Moonlight ranked.

He made me more curious about La La Land and I think I'm gonna see it but then his #1 :lol: :smh:

Nah man. I saw that movie. I really liked that movie. My review is somewhere in this thread. Its a good thing in the end he said it was his favorite movie. That's personal taste but I can't agree it's the best movie of the year.

Just off recent memory I'd put Nocuturnal Animals over it.

Last edited:
I've seen La La Land three times already (with different groups each each time if that makes it better) and wouldn't mind watching one more time. I might need help :lol:

Secret Life of Pets - 5.85/8. Nice animated comedy, but not as layered as the recent Disney films. Not as much of the sophisticated humor for adults you get in some animated movies. Especially good for pet owners. And, in having him play an annoying, borderline psychotic little bunny, the filmmakers found a perfect roll for Kevin Hart.

Currently cycling between Trollhunters if I want some innocent comedy and Travelers for some more mature drama and mystery, and video games if I get tired of netflix.

My attention span is at an all time low

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom