Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Expand your mind bruh. Quality is quality. I bet you scared to listen to R&B with your boys in the car, too.

Scared? No.

We dont do **** like that though :lol:.

I still listen to Enter the Dru when im in the mood for it though.

Just never been a fan pf romantic dramas and very few romcoms.
You probably don't even hold your boys hands when you in line for starbucks :smh: La La Land aint like Moulin Rouge or that one movie where everyone has AIDs, it's a legit good film. Top quality story, writing and acting, amazing cinematography and art direction, best musical score I've heard in a long long long time. Give it a shot bruh, you might like it :wink:

I'm very surprised you didn't like moulin rouge. Something clicked for me with that movie after the second watch. It was that mind expanding moment, I'm not sure how else to explain it.

Will watch La La Land based on your recommendation regardless though [emoji]128076[/emoji]
I watched once and just thought "meh." Visually it was stimulating but the music didn't connect with me, maybe cause I was younger. I might give it another shot one day, but it's not exactly on my list as something to revisit anytime soon.

Continuing in watching movies I have missed over the years, today I saw Inception. Fellas, this movie was ******* crazy iand the end blew my ******* mind. DiCaprio is the best actor walking this earth fam, this **** is the matrix mixed with James Bond and the Usual Suspects

Watched it twice since then.. great great movie.. so many lil things, that really tie it all together.. a lil dated with some stuff, but who cares 9/8

My fav coen bros film.. then it's o brother and then no country
ENOUGH WITH THE LIES!

Have never seen the movie and you guys have hyped me into needing to see it.

Why play with my feelings fambz 
mean.gif

Saw the big lebowski is on Netflix.. well I know what I'm doing for a bit today

Why you lie to us famb?

Watched it twice since then.. great great movie.. so many lil things, that really tie it all together.. a lil dated with some stuff, but who cares 9/8

Another underrated coen masterpiece is The Hudsucker Proxy. It's got all the Coen subtleties that make it great. For me it's O brother 1, Lebowski 2, Fargo tied for 2, then Hudsucker at 3.

ENOUGH WITH THE LIES!

Have never seen the movie and you guys have hyped me into needing to see it.

Why play with my feelings fambz 
mean.gif

I'm not in the US.. we get different movies over here (here being the Bahamas)

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna hit up Jackie tonight. Anyone check it out yet?

Yeah I saw it in Oct. I loved it. It's a character piece centered solely on Natalie Portman's performance which was excellent, imo.

7.2/8
Hmmmm.....

I'm a bit more interested now. I was gonna pass it up despite my love of Portman. I recall not hearing a lot of great things about Jane Got A Gun or w/e the title of that western was.

Last edited:
don't upon unless you're prepared for the feels..
C0tAWmrUsAAuLRZ.jpg

Started The Night Of. Girl in the cab kinda looks like selena gomez without a weird shaped head.

Never seen The Big Lebowski, but damn, our first 9/8? That's a pretty strong recommendation, itsaboutthattime. Pretty strong, indeed.

He should've been covered in blood when they showed him in the kitchen. Unless he showered after and put his shirt back on.

finally saw rogue one today. great movie to see in the theater. as a stand alone movie, it was pretty good - acting was good. attach all my original star wars trilogy sentiment to it and it becomes a great movie 7.2/8

i'm on episode 9 of travelers and it's gotten kinda boring. i'll see how the season finishes and might not watch the next one.

Last edited:
He should've been covered in blood when they showed him in the kitchen. Unless he showered after and put his shirt back on.
Let us know how you feel about Stone's feet :lol:

Is that something he talks about constantly all season? I already saw him first mention it when he was talking with nas for the first time.

It'd be funny if they find out nas is a serial killer. Like that guy in Luther who was driving a taxi cab and abducting women.

Back
Top Bottom