Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Not a Star Wars guy, but thought Rouge One was pretty decent- 6.8/8

Hacksaw Ridge- Pretty good movie. Didn't even know Vince Vaughn was in it so he caught me by surprise :lol: solid 6.5/8 (John Wick 2 trailer :pimp:)

Rewatched John Wick since my dad and brother haven't seen it. Still holds up as a awesome movie.

Saw someone talk about it on theast page...Band of Brothers was awsesome...need to rewatch it again. Still need to watch The Pacific.

The Neon Demon :rofl: :x :smh:

I tried to be patient but nah. 5.2/8

Still watched even after knowing the way this movie was going wasn't my taste. I don't get fashion or at least what's popular. Plus most models just aren't attractive to me. Not saying she's ugly but that Fanning sister is too young in the face.

Keanu was a scumbag in this :lol:

That ending though :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
I was on my way to a pretty good nap during Passengers but my girl woke me up :smh:

Passengers looks like one of those movies the studio made just to keep that cash coming in, and actors took the job for the same reason. im totally judging a book by the cover here but this movie looks extra passable to me.

Anybody check out that show on the search party??

:smh: all that looking for nothing :smh:

Gonna make time to check out Jackie and Passengers this week.

I think there's a Search Party thread? Or I posted in here.

I semi saw that possible ending with her hyping it up in her mind but what actually happens though :rofl:

Last edited:

I semi saw that possible ending with her hyping it up in her mind but what wc5ually happens though :rofl:

How did you feel about it tho? My girl was laughing and enjoyed the ending, I hate that ***** and she should have gotten stabbed but then again nobody told maybe to go looking for her.

:rofl: at Antidope getting blasted for his 0 rating.

As long as your Mother liked it and got to see what she wanted, with her son (sons), it's worth a 1/8, 2/8 if you and your brother went.

Y'all gotta know antidope though, my dude thinks R&B is crap because it's all about love and heartache and hurt.

Give him a break :rofl:

Morgan was ******* dope! 6.6/8

A straightforward more action oriented version of Ex Machina.

Had a great ending. That's how it should've ended for ol girl in Ex Machina :lol: Didn't feel bad about what happened to any of the stupid *** scientists. Wanna treat A.I. like they're husband. Only my boy Giamitti got a raw deal in this.

I semi saw that possible ending with her hyping it up in her mind but what wc5ually happens though :rofl:

How did you feel about it tho? My girl was laughing and enjoyed the ending, I hate that ***** and she should have gotten stabbed but then again nobody told maybe to go looking for her.
My legit reaction was :wow: :rofl: :smh:

I didn't think dude would get killed so it caught me off guard but when he did with all that blood and how they reacted I was laughing. Then I was just like aint this some **** that they're now gonna cover this up.

I liked the ending overall but I can see how ppl didn't like this search didn't lead to some big mystery/conspiracy being revealed. Cuz just being some spoiled brat that got your fam thinking you dead is ****** up. Maybe got way too in over her head but hey her character was another hipster type in NYC with too much time on her hands.

Last edited:
Couldn't find anything to watch last night so I just put on zootopia and I was was not disappointed. Solid movie with a wholesome message. Even though it's marketed to kids, Disney does a good job making sure the adults can appreciate the films too.

I never watched the devil wears prada but her character was nice in the princess diaries. Her character was likable in different ways in havoc.

She's mostly likeable in Devil Wears Prada, but goes through a phase where she's kind of lame.

Whew! They are not playing with Shooter. USA going all in.

6 eps in and it's 100× better than the movie :smokin

was checking to see if anybody made a thread about it cause its been really good...getting better with each episode i think...they really bringing it like you said, new episode tonight will watch

The viper with an appearence :smokin

Lando :pimp:

It'd be awesome if he tweeted that.

I didn't know she was only 60. George Michael was only 65 I think. They're around my dad and his friends' age. Nowadays you think people will be around until they're close to 80.

Every year now, it'll be a little sad going to watch a new Star Wars movie and thinking about how Carrie is gone now.

Last edited:
It'd be awesome if he tweeted that.

I didn't know she was only 60. George Michael was only 65 I think. They're around my dad and his friends' age. Nowadays you think people will be around until they're close to 80.

Every year now, it'll be a little sad going to watch a new Star Wars movie and thinking about how Carrie is gone now.

George Michael was only 53 fam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom