Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Has anyone checked out The Invitation? This might be my next movie to watch.
This movie is great.

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

There is always this feeling that something is about to pop off.

Great thriller. Great suspense.

Last edited:
never watched the invitation. just dl'ed it.

currently watching travelers. i didn't read the posts closely enough and i thought it was a netflix series but that's only half true i guess. i'm on episode 3 and it seems just slightly watered down/tame but good enough so far.

Didn't realize peter berg was behind all these Marky Mark recent history movies I'll never watch

Outside of Friday night lights, I feel like the two have basically the same careers.. just bald nothings

For as great as the fighter and so many performances in that movie, no clue how ppl could praise marky mark

Finishes in the invitation. The movie was a good pace keeping me winding what is going on at the house.

Just saw Fences, 0/8 awful movie. Was bored to tears.

if that is the case then the play and stage production must've been trash too, cuz i hear the movie is just a film adaptation of the same thing. nothing really changed. i've never read of seen anything so i kinda wanna see this.

always heard of august wilson but never peeped whats good..

Never take Anti's opinion on a movie as something to consider.

Only thing I've heard about Fences so far is Viola and Denzel got nominated for golden globes and the same as you, the movie is directly adapted from the play. I don't care about that cuz I'll never watch the play.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's going to be one of those "critics" movies that wins a bunch for stuff, but it's boring as hell.

Didn't realize peter berg was behind all these Marky Mark recent history movies I'll never watch

Yeah, the two of them are buddies, apparently. I've heard them together on Dan Patrick's radio show .... and they seemed liked douches. Marky for sure thinks he's the coolest person on Earth. And Berg encourages it.

it can't be more boring then the spurs though

lol

amare-nod-o.gif

Anti gonna Dope.
Dude really couldn't even give it 1 point for the powerhouse acting at least

Trolling at maximum capacity MVP MVP

Last edited:
Who cares man. It's Denzel Washington. He's gonna deliver "Good acting". Doesn't mean that I'm gonna excuse this boring plot.

Anti gonna Dope.
Dude really couldn't even give it 1 point for the powerhouse acting at least

Trolling at maximum capacity @Mamba MVP
I'm convinced this dude's only purpose is to be a contrarian with the most outrageous opinions. It's quite the persona to keep up for as many years as he has, impressive.

I haven't even seen the movie, it's just that whatever you say, I just go with the polar opposite by default. 

Lol ok man. Yall enjoy your boring movie about nothing.

I'm not saying you're trolling. I honestly believe you thought it was boring. But my thing is, it's pretty obvious what the movie is, especially since it's based on a play and all the press about the movie says it's like the play. So, given that you could have easily known what the plot was going in, why bother seeing it at all?

Go see it. Enjoy your nap. I feel asleep for two separate five minute stints.

Lol ok man. Yall enjoy your boring movie about nothing.

I'm not saying you're trolling. I honestly believe you thought it was boring. But my thing is, it's pretty obvious what the movie is, especially since it's based on a play and all the press about the movie says it's like the play. So, given that you could have easily known what the plot was going in, why bother seeing it at all?
My mother wanted to see it. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
Who cares man. It's Denzel Washington. He's gonna deliver "Good acting". Doesn't mean that I'm gonna excuse this boring plot.
There's no way the plot was so boring the entire movie deserves a 0.

Like it was so boring (not even bad) that you can ignore good acting, cinematography, dorecring, score, etc.

I haven't even seen the movie, it's just that whatever you say, I just go with the polar opposite by default. 
Movie probably exciting as **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom