Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Netflix's whole plan is to ween you off of tv/cable altogether with the lure of their original and licensed content.

Thing is its perfect for binging so you can do it seasonally. Like right now, most tv stuff is on a break this past month. No new shows for the most part, time to binge something new on Netflix.

Living outside the US the past couple of years have made me quit tv. I don't plan getting cable when i get back. Everything i want to watch i can do online. I don't see the point of it anymore. I used to think oh maybe ESPN but then that i realize is so unecessary.

Hulu, Netflix etc I'm good

Living outside the US the past couple of years have made me quit tv. I don't plan getting cable when i get back. Everything i want to watch i can do online. I don't see the point of it anymore. I used to think oh maybe ESPN but then that i realize is so unecessary.

The only channel I have any desire for is NESN and that's for Red Sox only... Outside of watching Sox games, nothing else is important enough for me to consider spending money on it...

How much longer do you think it will be until cable is dirt cheap?

I'm so angry with the last episode of The OA, I wanna punch something. This ******* show trolled me so hard with the finale. I pissed I binged this show. God damn I was finessed. Now I know how people felt with the finale of Lost

Last edited:
Just finished Luke Cage 
pimp.gif

Watching that and Daredevil at the same time did no favors for DD 
sick.gif

Those two whinny punk *** sidekicks he has are unbearable.

Not sure punisher can make me finish. 

The only channel I have any desire for is NESN and that's for Red Sox only... Outside of watching Sox games, nothing else is important enough for me to consider spending money on it...
Not even the Celtics? (*Checks sn*)

Just finished Luke Cage 
pimp.gif

Watching that and Daredevil at the same time did no favors for DD 
sick.gif

Those two whinny punk *** sidekicks he has are unbearable.

Not sure punisher can make me finish. 
DD was 10x better than luke cage

Not even the Celtics? (*Checks sn*)

damon-wayans-celtic-pride-1996-bpfdjt.jpg

GOAT hallway scenes? :nerd:

1. Rogue One
2. Oldboy
3. Daredevil (Netflix)
No to your #1. Was too short. Like just long enough to get my **** hard, but never got to the full conclusion. Oldboy still GOAT. Does Inception count even though it drifted into rooms? Top 3 for me.

Not surprised. I recall very early on (while they were still filming) I read online the story wasn't good.

Watching Asian news right now and they said that movie The Wall with Matt damon was a big hit and a sequel is already being talked about.

Back
Top Bottom