Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Isaac is quickly putting together a world class filmography. The dude can play ANYTHING, and play it fantastically :pimp: Looking forward to the many years he'll be in Hollywood.

only fox/singer could scream up having fassbender and Isaac in the same damn movie
mean.gif

not sure if I'm more disappointed with that or the counselor with the collection of actors they had

The xmen movies have been so bad that a lot of people don't even waste their time trashing them anymore. Most put their effort into trashing the dc movies now.

watched the 2016 magnificent seven and vincent d'onofrio's voice has me scratching my head. not sure why they let him speak like that. not sure how many iterations of this plot were put out but the seven samurai will always be the best one. movie was ok though and i enjoyed the characters. 6/8

Just started watching Archer 

Really really surprised :lol:

Lana :evil:

Man.. youre behind bad.. please tell me youve seen first 3 seasons of boondocks

Rick and morty is also up there as far as cartoons.. venture bros too

Boondocks yes, Rick and Morty, some of the visuals gross me out so I stopped watching like 3 episodes in.

The second season of The Magicians looks so lit.
Promo got me tight I still gotta wait.

I forgot the female lead character's name but her storyline has been all kinds of effed up. I'm liking her doing anything it takes to kill a god and watch the world burn story arc now.
That twist at the end of the season is something I didn't see coming but then again I didn't think some magical demon beast would rape her anyway :lol: :smh:

Like there was some ominous dark stuff in the show but they went DARK by that finale.

As you should.

Anywho, looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the theaters in the next couple of weeks.

I finally get to see LaLaLand on Saturday, then next week is Rogue One, and the following week is Passengers, Silence, Live By Night, and Fences.

Can't Wait!

They're screening La La Land tonight in my city with Chazelle, Gosling, and Stone in the audience. Missed out big time :smh:

Yeah, I'ma need the full 2 hour movie with his voice over now. That's fantastic. :lol:

lawdog, you should absolutely watch the film. Far better than Deep Impact. Obviously some stretches, but overall the film is an easy 2 hour rewatchable movie. Def check it out.

should let him do all Michael bay movies.. might actually get me to watch another one

While I find them both annoying at times, I give both Damon and Affleck credit for being able to make fun of themselves and their movies. The bits on Kimmell, Damon's Entourage role, etc.

They also presented once at an award show - think it was the Oscars - and were giving each other **** about movies they had been in recently. Damon said something about a movie Affleck was in and then Affleck responded by saying "sorry, all the gay serial killer roles were taken" in reference to Talented Mr. Ripley. It was funny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom